[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4342: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4344: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4345: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4346: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Sunshine MINIs • View topic - Autocross virgin

Autocross virgin

Discuss autocross events for Minis and MINIs while avoiding the cones.

Moderator: MINIBee

Autocross virgin

Postby finz up » Tue May 21, 2013 9:37 am

I am now hooked. My son (joebell13) and I drove this weekend at the GCRSCCA in Pensacola. "00" my 2013 GP) did very well. Thanks to Mungo for all the instructions given to us. It's amazing what that car can do with an experience driver behind the wheel(Mungo that is). Can't wait to do it again.
finz up
What's Control??

Re: Autocross virgin

Postby MUNGO » Tue May 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Thanks Rob! A bit more seat time and you'll be giving me a run for my money! :motoring:
man that GP looks fast!!! :mrgreen:

Check out my website...
MUNGO
MINI Stalker

Postby JBKone » Wed May 22, 2013 10:54 am

That was a good time! Imagine what I could do with a bit more grip. I rode in a Mustang GT with racing slicks and WOW! The grip was fantastic! I imagine the GP was similar with its tires.
JBKone
Keeper of Time

Postby finz up » Thu May 23, 2013 8:56 am

Yes it was a good time. The results are posted on gulf coast region scca. For our first time, the Minis did well. Mungo did very well.
finz up
What's Control??

Postby MUNGO » Thu May 23, 2013 9:38 am

Check out my website...
MUNGO
MINI Stalker

Return to Autocross