[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4342: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4344: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4345: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4346: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Sunshine MINIs • View topic - UK New MINI Parts

UK New MINI Parts

Let's talk to our Mini and MINI friends across the Pond and around the world!

Moderator: James

UK New MINI Parts

Postby JCWRocket » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:27 am

Does anyone have any recommendations on a good UK MINI parts company to order from? I want to get a UK passenger side rear tail light for my Clubbie. The way we park the MINI's at our new house having a drivers side reverse light would make my life way easier! With shipping and the exchange the best price I've found is almost $200. Thanks for any ideas!
JCWRocket
What's Control??

Re: UK New MINI Parts

Postby JBKone » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:44 am

See if you can find a UK junkyard online.
JBKone
Keeper of Time

Postby JCWRocket » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:08 pm

JCWRocket
What's Control??

Postby JCWRocket » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Good idea, Bradford! I found a UK website that submits requests to multiple salvage yards to look for the part.
Now I wait!
JCWRocket
What's Control??

Postby AAONMS » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:55 pm

His: Traveller - 2011 R56 JCW EG/B
Hers: Max (short for Maxine) - 2012 R60 S ALL4 Cosmic Blue

AAONMS
Postmaster General

Postby JBKone » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:26 am

shouldn't be hard to find if you google "UK salvage auto parts" or something. I did the same thing when I replaced my transmisison 2 years ago. I found one in the UK for a LOT cheaper than the US... and then it got damaged in shipping so badly the shipping company sent it BACK to the originator and that was the last of my dirt cheap transmission. #-o When it never showed up I thought I was getting screwed - and I could only call at most once a day in the morning before their close of business in England - but the guy I was dealing with was always cordial and we finally got it straightened out. ANYWAY, it shouldn't be that hard to find.
JBKone
Keeper of Time

Postby AAONMS » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:49 pm

AAONMS
Postmaster General

Postby JCWRocket » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:00 pm

Sorry it took me a bit to respond. I just got back from Germany this evening.
Here's the site I sent my request to:
I haven't received any responses yet. And now that I'm back in the States I'll be doing some more searching to see what else I can come up with.
"Rocket" 2009 Factory JCW Clubman
JCWRocket
What's Control??

Postby AAONMS » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:39 pm

;)b

AAONMS
Postmaster General

Return to International Forum