MINI Paceman

The latest news and press coverage about the MINI brand.

Moderator: James

MINI Paceman

Postby gobsmacked » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:15 pm

This came across my email today. I did not know anything about the Paceman but after seeing this video I now know more about it. Enjoy...

Frans
OCmD? Obsessive Compulsive mini Disorder, we all suffer from it, that's why we are here.
gobsmacked
OCmD ™

Re: MINI Paceman

Postby kaelaria » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:38 pm

That's retarded. They took some of the worst parts of the different models and combined them. MINI has really gone down the toilet in the last few years.
kaelaria
What's Control??

Postby JBKone » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:59 pm

kaelaria wrote:That's retarded. They took some of the worst parts of the different models and combined them. MINI has really gone down the toilet in the last few years.

You know, there's no reason for that tone. I don't really like it, but I celebrate that MINI would produce something a bit different that might appeal to a niche market: that's in keeping with what MINI has kind of been about since the beginning IMO. I think they could have done better on the styling, but I'm sure others may love it and isn't that what it's all about? Lots of people don't like my car I'm sure, but it certainly isn't retarded.
JBKone
Keeper of Time

Postby James » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:20 am

I hatez it. [-(
James
Administrator Emeritus

Postby ASKtheteach » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:19 pm

JBKone wrote:
kaelaria wrote:That's retarded. They took some of the worst parts of the different models and combined them. MINI has really gone down the toilet in the last few years.

You know, there's no reason for that tone. I don't really like it, but I celebrate that MINI would produce something a bit different that might appeal to a niche market: that's in keeping with what MINI has kind of been about since the beginning IMO. I think they could have done better on the styling, but I'm sure others may love it and isn't that what it's all about? Lots of people don't like my car I'm sure, but it certainly isn't retarded.

And as special education teacher, I am offended by the use of "retarded" as a description. Clearly a classless, uneducated response.
"Sapphire": Cosmic Blue/White 2012 Countryman, White Bonnet Stripes, Carbon Black Lounge Leather, Polar Beige Color Line, One Piece Center Rail, Premium, Cold Weather, PDC, Chrome Line Interior
ASKtheteach
Let's face it, you've lost it

Return to News and Press Coverage