[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4342: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4344: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4345: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4346: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Sunshine MINIs • View topic - Spotted in the Orlando Area

Spotted in the Orlando Area

Events in Central Florida.

Moderators: James, JCWRocket

Re: Spotted in the Orlando Area

Postby James » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:43 pm

I suppose you could call this "cute". :-s

James
Administrator Emeritus

Postby theging » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:37 pm

only if you think fierce tigers are cute....... which lets face it they are.

awwwww.....

bad example :(

2008 MINI Cooper S - Name: Carma
theging
Still has full Control

Postby Kat » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Yes. Exactly.
I agree. :-D
I get giddy every time I look at her, so I guess in that way it relates to cute. Then of course there's the badass part that could TOTALLY get me in to trouble. Last night, after yet another thirteen hour workday, I'm driving home along a straight stretch of road, just enjoying peeling through the gears (it's relaxing in a way, isn't it? To quiet your mind with the rhythm and hum of the engine and the natural ebb and flow of the transmission)...when I look down and notice the 75mph staring back at me. Oops. It's 45 on that road. Better slow it down, big time. It wasn't intentional, I wasn't being a jerk about it, I was just enjoying each gear on a long stretch of empty road. Sooooo nice, though. O:)

Actually, I find it funny... I post that a couple days agao about not seeing enough MINIs around, and this afternoon I see four MINIs on my drive into downtown Windermere and one on my way out a half hour later. Well, there you go. Hmmm... if I remember correctly, a red hardtop with a white hibiscus sticker on the rear window, a blue hardtop, a silver hardtop... I think a white hardtop, and then definitely a dark silver clubman on my way home. Oh yeah, and the blue cabrio with a black ragtop on my way in to work this morning. Maybe I just wasn't noticing them before. But, they're definitely out here.
Kat
Relative Newbie

Postby Blu Daz » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:06 pm

Saw a White Countryman with some neat red striping at Disney today(backstage). It sure looked close to a Laurel Sport Edition......hmmmm have they made one yet??? :noidea:

Kat... I had that same problem with a loose lead foot too......cost me 350 smackers! ;)b
Blu Daz
Losing Control

Postby Kat » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:58 am

Ack! Well, I'm learning to tone it down.
Kat
Relative Newbie

Postby theging » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:48 am

I swear the cooper turns my foot to lead every time i get in it. She is always like, "Hey you should go faster, and i am always like... well if you insist." No tickets in Florida yet, hopefully i won't get one. I need a Valentine 1.
2008 MINI Cooper S - Name: Carma
theging
Still has full Control

Postby 84Mayfair » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Anyone seen me? :waving: I'm the one on the right.
84Mayfair
Relative Newbie

Postby Becky & Luis » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:59 am

Pretty sure that I saw Daisy-minimean on Doyle Road in Deltona on Friday afternoon! She waved, I waved. Good times! :waving:
Becky & Luis
Barely in Control

Postby 2phun » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:35 pm

2phun
"Clever caption here"

Postby conbrio » Tue May 08, 2012 5:43 pm

conbrio
Relative Newbie

Postby skarred » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:56 pm

I just got my first mini on Friday! I've always admired mini's but never thought I'd get a chance to own one, and now I do! It's funny I barely saw them before, but on Saturday I saw 2 at Winter Park village parked in front of Cheesecake Factory...and I parked next to one and was totally excited.
skarred
Rookie

Postby 2phun » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:20 pm

Where's the "like" button? Welcome aboard!
2phun
"Clever caption here"

Postby James » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Mine used to be parked there all the time when I lived there. Welcome. Give us some photos of your MINI.
James
Administrator Emeritus

Postby skarred » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:58 pm

Here is my MINI!! I am still trying to figure out all the buttons. I worked my blue tooth for the first time yesterday. I have to get on the mini website and check out the owner's manual. I got my MINI used, so the owner's manual wasn't in there. Saw another black mini this morning driving down Fairbanks. I hope to meet some MINI drivers that can teach me/ tell me more about all that is MINI. Even though I really love my MINI and am actually excited to have a car I love, and not just a car for the sake of having a car...I'm a bit clueless when it comes to car specs. Baby steps.
Attachments
599787_10150994150628816_631102483_n.jpg
599787_10150994150628816_631102483_n.jpg (149.12 KiB) Viewed 4867 times
skarred
Rookie

Postby James » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:52 pm

You can download it from my website at . :secret:
James
Administrator Emeritus

Postby skarred » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:28 pm

Awesome! Thanks!! I went to the YMCA downtown today and saw two mini's. One all black and a blue one. I also got my first compliment from a complete stranger on my mini!
skarred
Rookie

Postby skarred » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:03 pm

James, thank you for the link. Do you know where I can purchase a hard copy of the owner's manual? I had a little emergency the other day while out and about and a hard copy of the manual would have come in pretty handy.
skarred
Rookie

Postby James » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:47 pm

I have no source for them other than to suggest asking at Orlando MINI for one.
James
Administrator Emeritus

Postby JCWRocket » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:46 pm

We're at Johnny's Fillin' Station and there is a black JCW on the back side of the building. I think it may be Carlos, but we don't see him!
JCWRocket
What's Control??

Postby kenrmg » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:44 am

I saw this in the parking lot at Winn Dixie at Heathrow a few months ago...is this anybodies -- or did anybody buy this?
Attachments
old mini.JPG
old mini.JPG (206.38 KiB) Viewed 4510 times
kenrmg
Still has full Control

PreviousNext

Return to MINIs of Orlando