[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4342: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4344: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4345: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4346: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Sunshine MINIs • View topic - Spotted in the Orlando Area

Spotted in the Orlando Area

Events in Central Florida.

Moderators: James, JCWRocket

Re: Spotted in the Orlando Area

Postby chessyang » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:41 pm

PW/B MCS 2004 Rear-eneded Sept 2010 | CR/W MCS 2004 MC40 Car 831/1000
chessyang
Still has full Control

Postby JCWRocket » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:06 pm

Took Sheldon downtown this evening and saw a blue hardtop S on 50 with lots of stickers and a SSM badge. But neither Troy or I have met them!
JCWRocket
What's Control??

Postby TReed » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:17 pm

TReed
SSM Carbon Fiber Princess

Postby Rabidfox » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:08 pm

I'll be in the area tomorrow...catch me if you can :whistle:
Rabidfox
What's Control??

Postby JCWRocket » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:48 pm

"Rocket" 2009 Factory JCW Clubman
JCWRocket
What's Control??

Postby Blue8282 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Drove through Baldwin Park today and spotted about 4 Minis, then parked near a pepper white S with black bonnet strips, black roof at Target. We're taking over!!!

Zena
Blue8282
Losing Control

Postby DKP » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:34 pm

I think Dennis and I saw Mini_Marc on the road that runs by the hospital in Clermont Thursday evening about 6ish.
[url]Image[/url]

2007 Mini S and Classic Austin Mini
DKP
Still has full Control

Postby JCWRocket » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:24 pm

Got a "beep-beep" from a BRG/W classic with the license plate "MAD MINI". Totaly made my afternoon!
JCWRocket
What's Control??

Postby westy6 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:39 pm

Got tagged today at the Leesburg Home Depot, '09 Interchange yellow convertible w/ aero kit. Hope to get to a meet some day, maybe closer to Leesburg/Tavares/Mt Dora.
Also tried to get a photo of my Mini as an avatar, but can't seem to get it the right kb's and still know what it is!
westy6
Rookie

Postby Blue8282 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:10 pm

Bed Bath and Beyond today on Colonial by Fashion Square was parked by an (I believe) electric blue S with a white roof and a bike rack on the back. Didn't see the owner but I'll give them a shot out anyway! :)

Zena
Blue8282
Losing Control

Postby newminiman » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:48 am

Saw a blue Mini in my driveway this morning...............oh wait, it's my daughter's. She is a proud new Mini owner who lives in Atlanta, down for the weekend and a job interview here in Orlando today. I've got my fingers crossed she gets the job, and central Florida will have another Mini on her streets.
newminiman
Relative Newbie

Postby R53MINI » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:29 pm

I spotted an electric blue pre-facelift R53 Mini last week on Mills Avenue in Winter Park. He had black wheels, exhaust, suspension....overall a great looking car. Also had the vanity plate: Mrtin or Mtrin.....something to that effect. If anyone has seen this MINI or knows the owner please let me know, I would love to find out the details on his suspension!

Motor on,

Aaron
R53MINI
Rookie

Postby coobah » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:36 am

-Kevin
HAPPY MOTORING!
coobah
What's Control??

Postby JCWRocket » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:48 pm

We were driving a loaner CR/W this evening on 17/92 when a CR/W pulled up behind us. She had a SSM badge, but we don't know who it was! She took a picture of the car! Plus a Pepper White drove past us both while we were at the light!
JCWRocket
What's Control??

Postby JCWRocket » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:45 pm

Saw a black JCW hardtop on 50... Oh wait! It was just Carlos!
JCWRocket
What's Control??

Postby Minizoom04 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:39 am

Bazinga ;)b
"It's all about the curves"
Minizoom04
Still has full Control

Postby Blue8282 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:21 pm

Spotted a red one with white hard top with the racing number 77 on Orange Ave downtown Thursday morning.

Zena
Blue8282
Losing Control

Postby DKP » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:35 pm

I saw a Classic Mini at the Winter Garden Village. It was like a greenish color and had a British plate on the front and back.
[url]Image[/url]

2007 Mini S and Classic Austin Mini
DKP
Still has full Control

Postby MINI_Marc » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:20 am

I saw FredZ motoring around Clermont yesterday. Drove behind him for a bit too.

I got a wave/headlight blink from a MINI the other day in Clermont too. Which is weird because that almost NEVER happens in Clermont. lol

Fun story, my family and I went to the Winter Garden shopping plaza Friday night for some Cold Stone ice cream. My Dad, who is going through MINI withdrawal, still wears his Pure Silver checkered motoring jacket that we all order a while back (Jack did a group buy about 3 years ago I think). We had the MINI wings patch put on our jackets as well. The girl working behind the counter saw the jacket and got all excited because as it turns out, the next day, she was going to be picking up her very own 2010 Chili Red Cooper! We got to talking about MINIs, my dad, her and myself. I ran out to my MINI and grabbed an SSM card to give her.
While we were finishing up our ice cream outside, we were getting ready to leave and I spotted a couple walking into Cold Stone, but the guy was wearing a black MINI hoodie! So my dad and I talked to them for a minute or two and told them about the girl inside. They went in and the girl working behind the counter spotted the jacket as I did and her face lit up. lol She must have thought it was meant to be, her and her new MINI.
MINI_Marc
Leader of the posse

Postby joshycfl » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:27 am

got tagged today. I drive a 06mcs S/DS with a mini roof rack, in Lake Mary at the Colonial Town Plaza. Thanks for the tag! :-D
joshycfl
Rookie

PreviousNext

Return to MINIs of Orlando