[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4342: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4344: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4345: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4346: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Sunshine MINIs • View topic - Spotted in the Orlando Area

Spotted in the Orlando Area

Events in Central Florida.

Moderators: James, JCWRocket

Re: Spotted in the Orlando Area

Postby GreenAngel » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:22 pm

I pass a house with what looks to be 2 MINIS and 1 Mini in the garage off of 561 in Clermont heading toward Taveres... very nice! too bad the owners are never out when I pass in my mini or else I would honk and wave - maybe even stop and chat!
GreenAngel
Still has full Control

Postby zmanrz » Sat May 01, 2010 12:09 pm

Saw a yellow right hand drive classic mini today with a white roof rack on John young, made a left on sand lake then a right on OBT. I was in my wires VW so if I were to wave I would have been just some guy waving like a fool lol.
zmanrz
Still has full Control

Postby James » Sat May 29, 2010 10:55 am

There are FOUR Indi Blue MINI Coopers on Park Avenue right now including Trevor. No other colors. Weird.
James
Administrator Emeritus

Postby piratesgold44 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:38 pm

Hi folks..ok I just spent an hour looking through your list and couldnt find any mention of you orange county,Orlando folks spotting my Purple haze,,05. I am over there,,well Winter park..fl mall. mall at millenia,,winter park village,,eating with the wife all the time,,maybe everyone thinks its just dark blue.get lots of waves over that way,starting to be quite a few more of us over here on the space coast also but the clubs kind of dead.lots of the original blood is starting to trade in,,down or up depending on how you look at it and fade.saw about a even dozen this evening over by the cheesecake factory..take care y'all.Jeff
YO HO YO HO A pirates Life for me.2005 mini S Purple Haze. rally lights. white roof and bonnet stripes,premium package,moon roof has a skull decal .And some Humble Pie usually blasting on the stereo.Prepare for a broadside..decals add horsepower.!Oh La De Da,,the car is called HUMPEY.
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Postby James » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:22 am

I live in Winter Park Village and you spotted my MINI. I'll keep an eye out for you, I do like Purple Haze (or the better name used in the rest of the world: Black Eye Purple). :waving:
James
Administrator Emeritus

Postby piratesgold44 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:22 am

ok James,,alright,,the vespa owner guy right..let me know if you want to let that go,,That was fun seeing the little row of minis there. Mine felt left out in the cold parking with all the big cars. j
YO HO YO HO A pirates Life for me.2005 mini S Purple Haze. rally lights. white roof and bonnet stripes,premium package,moon roof has a skull decal .And some Humble Pie usually blasting on the stereo.Prepare for a broadside..decals add horsepower.!Oh La De Da,,the car is called HUMPEY.
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Postby COOP310 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:02 am

I saw a BRG R50 from Georgia on I4 around 8pm Tuesday night. It had a huge white side graphic and an orange pinstripe that read MOTD 2007 just above the side indicator.
COOP310
Starting to lose Control

Postby piratesgold44 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:43 pm

Hey going to be back in winter park this monday eve,Wife has a Drs.apt there,,probably too soon for more cheesecake,,will not be able to fit in my mini anymore. have to get a stretch hummer.Ill keep my eye or rather both eyes out for you all. Jeff
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Postby JCWRocket » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:01 pm

I passed 6 MINI's on the way home today... Not a single wave :-(
"Rocket" 2009 Factory JCW Clubman
JCWRocket
What's Control??

Postby eagle-co94 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:12 pm

The wave is a bit rare, but we're keeping it alive over here in Stuttgart. :D Got a wave from an older German in a gold R52 just recently.
-James . . . . . . . . "Life without knowledge is death in disguise." - H.P.G.
1985 Austin Mini Mayfair w/B18C5 & LSD
eagle-co94
Out of Control

Postby chessyang » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:13 am

chessyang
Still has full Control

Postby JCWRocket » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:21 pm

I got a wave from a PW/B Clubbie on Welch today. Woo-hoo!!!!
"Rocket" 2009 Factory JCW Clubman
JCWRocket
What's Control??

Postby chessyang » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Uploaded with
Uploaded with
Was at lunch and the manager pulled up to drop off some supplies. didn't get to chat. she ran into the back. Took the pic when i left.
PW/B MCS 2004 Rear-eneded Sept 2010 | CR/W MCS 2004 MC40 Car 831/1000
chessyang
Still has full Control

Postby Johnnyredbeans » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Dude in a blue (not sure what shade) hardtop almost fell out of his window turning onto 436 from wekiva in apopka yelling wo woo this afternoon. That's some enthusiasm!
Johnnyredbeans
SSM Fashionista

Postby Blue8282 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:23 pm

I thought I was the only one out there still waving... I get one every now and then but more often than not people aren't waving! If you see me (my avatar is my actual car) horizon blue with black bonnet stripes and butterflies I'll wave! :)

Zena
Blue8282
Losing Control

Postby James » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:04 pm

I wave unless the window tint is so dark I can't see the driver. :roll:
James
Administrator Emeritus

Postby chessyang » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:03 am

clermont area. other day Chili Red / white near auto zone and CVS and then a blue/black? black/blue? turning into the high school. Then one more this morning. Pw / Black

three in 24 hours! woot!
PW/B MCS 2004 Rear-eneded Sept 2010 | CR/W MCS 2004 MC40 Car 831/1000
chessyang
Still has full Control

Postby DKP » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:32 pm

Hey Chessy we drive SR 50 everyday. Which Autozone?
[url]Image[/url]

2007 Mini S and Classic Austin Mini
DKP
Still has full Control

Postby Blue8282 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:35 pm

Spotted this guy today, first he was behind me and I turned in to the post office; got back on the road and found myself behind him so I had Keith take this pic!

Zena
Blue8282
Losing Control

Postby James » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:43 pm

A 1992 British Open edition. Nice. ;)b
James
Administrator Emeritus

PreviousNext

Return to MINIs of Orlando