Spotted in the Orlando Area

Events in Central Florida.

Moderators: James, JCWRocket

Re: Spotted in the Orlando Area

Postby conbrio » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:15 pm

skarred -- When I'm in town, my wife and I frequently go to Brio in Winter Park Village and the adjacent Publix on occasion. Alice is usually parked out front :)

I've seen the Red classic before driving down Fairbanks. The driver wasn't much of a waver and seemed a little annoyed when we were driving alongside him staring. :roll: Oh well.
conbrio
Relative Newbie

Postby COOP310 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:01 am

Spotted a silver countryman at My Gym in Lake Mary and an IB or HB R50 at Aldi in Sanford today.
COOP310
Starting to lose Control

Postby COOP310 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:20 am

Spotted what looks to be a former 2005 or 2006 Red Bull MINI with SC plates on I-4 in Lake Mary
Attachments
photo.JPG
photo.JPG (155.92 KiB) Viewed 4832 times
COOP310
Starting to lose Control

Postby eaglebeagle » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:36 pm

so who's the other MINIac who works at golf channel? :lol:
-Harley
2012 Countryman S
2008 Cooper with the sunroof! -SOLD
eaglebeagle
What's Control??

Postby kenrmg » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:55 pm

I keep seeing a sidewalk in lake Mary. It's not one of three at the picnic yesterday so that leaves 1996 others. I'll try to get a picture next time.
kenrmg
Still has full Control

Postby eaglebeagle » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:34 am

I keep seeing MINIs around, but no wave backs! :( be on the look out for me: chili-red plate Bark0ff :-D :motoring:
-Harley
2012 Countryman S
eaglebeagle
What's Control??

Postby kenrmg » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:40 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360957199.271588.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360957199.271588.jpg (89.25 KiB) Viewed 4711 times
kenrmg
Still has full Control

Postby eaglebeagle » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:58 am

tagged a dark red hard top and a chili red convertible who were parked near my apt. building.. HIII! :waving:
-Harley
2012 Countryman S
eaglebeagle
What's Control??

Postby theging » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:41 pm

So today I was in Winter Park off of Park Ave. I was stuck at the tracks due to a train passing by. But it either got stuck, stopped or something happened because it stopped on the tracks for quite a while.

So finally, after about 15-20 mins of waiting, I decided it was best to turn around and find a new way out. Now when I did this it should have occurred to me that this was not the only street blocked, because when I got back to park ave it was packed. On my way out back to Park ave, there was a Black Mini cooper s convertible a few cars behind me in line, this car had pink stripes and a pink crown on the back, we wave and I drive on. Now the story doesn't end here.

Anyways, park ave was packed l\more then I have ever seen it.. It was backed up for awhile and barley moving, so I decided it was best to turn off and head west maybe hook back up with fairbanks/aloma that way. Near georgia ave, I see the same cooper I just saw behind me in line, she is coming the other way, I am astounded by the fact that not only she got there so quickly, but she is going the other way. Anyways, baffled, I smile and wave again. I turn left and try to head towards fairbanks, ahead I see it backed up and almost impossible to get out, so at the last minute I turn left into a parking lot and go out the other side onto the next street and head back towards georgia ave. Now I'll give you one guess as to who is driving toward me in the on coming lane. Yep, the same black and pink cooper I saw twice before. Now this time we are both laughing and waving to each other.

Anyways, I take the most round-a-bout way to get back to fairbanks/aloma and made it out of that mess in WP.

Only in a Mini can you have that much fun during a traffic mess.
2008 MINI Cooper S - Name: Carma
theging
Still has full Control

Postby IamGrumpy » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:30 am

Saw a red with black roof justacoupe near Disney U.
First Coupe I have seen in this area since I got mine.
IamGrumpy
Still has full Control

Postby Hugo3D » Tue May 14, 2013 1:26 am

Spotted a lowered orange mini with a body kit and black wheels on Town Center Blvd / S.Orange Ave intersection. Looked pretty sweet. :motoring:
Hugo3D
Rookie

Postby IamGrumpy » Mon May 20, 2013 5:27 pm

Keep seeing the Red with Black top Justa Coupe on Disney Property. Still the only other coupe I have seen in the area. Does it belong to anyone here?
IamGrumpy
Still has full Control

Postby eaglebeagle » Fri May 24, 2013 3:18 am

Tagged a grey hardtop in work parking lot since i got an earlier shift today, Hiiii! :waving: :waving:
-Harley
2012 Countryman S
eaglebeagle
What's Control??

Postby Mellow JCW » Fri May 31, 2013 1:43 pm

Hello I am Scott Thompson and I am new to the site and new to the whole Mini culture. I am now sporting a 2009 JCW "Mellow Yellow". Some of you all have meet me around and about. James etc. So I am going to do what everyone else does. "Has anyone spotted me and my JCW around town?" I am located in Winter Park. Take care everyone and I hope to see you at the next dinner and Disney event.
Attachments
Mellow JCW.jpg
My 2009 Mellow JCW
Mellow JCW.jpg (132.69 KiB) Viewed 4484 times
Scott '09 Mini Cooper JCW
"Mellow Yellow"
Mellow JCW
Rookie

Postby James » Fri May 31, 2013 4:53 pm

Your MINI is unique and brightly-colored, so it should be easy to spot you. ;)b
James
Administrator Emeritus

Postby eaglebeagle » Fri May 31, 2013 7:44 pm

Mellow JCW wrote:Hello I am Scott Thompson and I am new to the site and new to the whole Mini culture. I am now sporting a 2009 JCW "Mellow Yellow". Some of you all have meet me around and about. James etc. So I am going to do what everyone else does. "Has anyone spotted me and my JCW around town?" I am located in Winter Park. Take care everyone and I hope to see you at the next dinner and Disney event.

wow, even yellow arches! awesome! Greetings from the Seaworld area.
-Harley
2012 Countryman S
eaglebeagle
What's Control??

Postby Johnnyredbeans » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:38 am

Mellow JCW wrote:Hello I am Scott Thompson and I am new to the site and new to the whole Mini culture. I am now sporting a 2009 JCW "Mellow Yellow". Some of you all have meet me around and about. James etc. So I am going to do what everyone else does. "Has anyone spotted me and my JCW around town?" I am located in Winter Park. Take care everyone and I hope to see you at the next dinner and Disney event.

Just spotted you driving down park ave.
Johnnyredbeans
SSM Fashionista

Postby Mellow JCW » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:55 am

Johnnyredbeans wrote:

Just spotted you driving down park ave.

Yeah I was checking out the scenery off Park Ave. I've been trying to locate a "sugar momma" to sweep me off my feet and take care of me and all my bills. Plus help pay for all the goodies that I would put on the car. Wow I feel like a "gold digging hoe!" Also Saturday night while I was :motoring: around. I spotted a Black with Red top coupe JCW in the Walmart parking lot in Apopka off of HWY. 441 on that severe thunder storm evening. Look pretty nice right before all that rain started to come down around 7:30ish. Any Ideas who that maybe? Or are they on the site? :-k
Scott '09 Mini Cooper JCW
"Mellow Yellow"
Mellow JCW
Rookie

Postby James » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:57 am

The Midnight Black/Red JCW Coupe sounds like Kat's.
James
Administrator Emeritus

Postby McFly » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:39 am

IamGrumpy wrote:Keep seeing the Red with Black top Justa Coupe on Disney Property. Still the only other coupe I have seen in the area. Does it belong to anyone here?

I live about a mile from DU and there are at least 4 other MINI's within 300 ft of my car. I just got mine this past weekend, it's dark silver metallic with a white roof. I also have some non factory Harmann wheels. :D
McFly
Joe McFly

PreviousNext

Return to MINIs of Orlando