Spotted in the Orlando Area

Events in Central Florida.

Moderators: James, JCWRocket

Re: Spotted in the Orlando Area

Postby IamGrumpy » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:13 pm

McFly wrote:
IamGrumpy wrote:Keep seeing the Red with Black top Justa Coupe on Disney Property. Still the only other coupe I have seen in the area. Does it belong to anyone here?

I live about a mile from DU and there are at least 4 other MINI's within 300 ft of my car. I just got mine this past weekend, it's dark silver metallic with a white roof. I also have some non factory Harmann wheels. :D

That only leaves about 3 places you could live. I am in the Preserve at the Lakes of Windermere. There are 2 hard tops and my 2 mini's on one block here. I believe there are at least 2 more in the development.
IamGrumpy
Still has full Control

Postby McFly » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:57 am

Nice, I live a lot closer to DU. I am probably half a mile. I'm over in Lake Reams Town Homes.

You should come over and help do my super charger
McFly
Joe McFly

Postby IamGrumpy » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:49 pm

Saw my first Roadster S in the wild this am. It was red, followed him down Reams road and through Disney.
IamGrumpy
Still has full Control

Postby IamGrumpy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:42 pm

Seems like not many posts here lately. Was following McFly through Disney this afternoon. I was incognito in a black clubman s, a loaner from Orlando Mini.
IamGrumpy
Still has full Control

Postby eaglebeagle » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:57 am

i keep seeing a black cooper park in my complex by seaworld every now and again, and there's a maroonish? i forget the color that lives here, i left a card on both, but yet to see em here, nor do they wave when i drive with them.
-Harley
2012 Countryman S
2008 Cooper with the sunroof! -SOLD
eaglebeagle
What's Control??

Postby McFly » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:15 pm

IamGrumpy wrote:Seems like not many posts here lately. Was following McFly through Disney this afternoon. I was incognito in a black clubman s, a loaner from Orlando Mini.

That's funny. Everytime another MINI is behind me on property I wonder if its anyone here or you.
McFly
Joe McFly

Postby IamGrumpy » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:38 pm

Generally speaking I am in my Lightening Blue / Silver JCW Coupe. Last Saturday I was in the wife's White / Black JCW All4 Countryman turning left into the Summerport Publix and you were in the right lane going straight. We were behind you a bit so I doubt you saw us.
IamGrumpy
Still has full Control

Postby Saint Marnie » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:16 am

Just moved to the Orlando area not too long ago. I'm the 2006 All PW MCSA. I've got a turquoise New Mexico plate. Guess where we moved from. Sometimes my husband drives Barnaby. If you see us about, wave hello!
Attachments
149.JPG
149.JPG (89.91 KiB) Viewed 4742 times
Saint Marnie
Rookie

Postby James » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:48 pm

Welcome to MINIS OF ORLANDO and Sunshine MINIs.
James
Administrator Emeritus

Postby simpsoncan2 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:19 pm

Hello all,

I've been creeping the forums and classifieds for sometime looking for a new Mini and thought I'd actually register and introduce myself. My name is Jacob I moved to Orlando about 10 months ago. I work at RCID and anyone who frequents the Disney property may have seen my mini (or my VW) around.I've been meaning to make it out to one of the monthly meets but it just hasnt been in the cards. Anywho, I look forward to meeting some of you.

simpsoncan2
Relative Newbie

Postby IamGrumpy » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:14 pm

It is about time you got on here.
If we get a few more we can have an RCID group.
I sure wish I could squeeze both of ours in the garage.
Welcome aboard.
IamGrumpy
Still has full Control

Postby simpsoncan2 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:48 pm

Haha! Yeah squeeze it right, although these aren't really the cars to own and have a lot of room to complain about that (pun intended!). Some people have bigger problems. But I'm surprised the "standard" car width gage used to designate a garage as one-car or two-car garage hasn't increased over the years. I wouldn't mind a little extra room.
simpsoncan2
Relative Newbie

Postby IamGrumpy » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:16 am

Finally another Coupe. Red with black top Coupe S, in front of Fire Station 1 in Disney.
IamGrumpy
Still has full Control

Postby eaglebeagle » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:11 pm

Saw McFly on i-4 near universal on monday, HIYA! :waving:
-Harley
2012 Countryman S
eaglebeagle
What's Control??

Postby ASKtheteach » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:43 pm

My wife and I are heading to O Town tonight for the long weekend (Disney tomorrow and Sunday). Don't forget to wave if you see a Cosmic Blue/White non-S Countryman with BlackJack Mirrors, side scuttles, and wheel center caps. That's my Sapphire.
"Sapphire": Cosmic Blue/White 2012 Countryman, White Bonnet Stripes, Carbon Black Lounge Leather, Polar Beige Color Line, One Piece Center Rail, Premium, Cold Weather, PDC, Chrome Line Interior
ASKtheteach
Let's face it, you've lost it

Postby McFly » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:41 am

simpsoncan2 wrote:Hello all,

I've been creeping the forums and classifieds for sometime looking for a new Mini and thought I'd actually register and introduce myself. My name is Jacob I moved to Orlando about 10 months ago. I work at RCID and anyone who frequents the Disney property may have seen my mini (or my VW) around.I've been meaning to make it out to one of the monthly meets but it just hasnt been in the cards. Anywho, I look forward to meeting some of you.

I almost chased you down one day. I've seen yours and a grey one in the area by my house
McFly
Joe McFly

Postby McFly » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:42 am

eaglebeagle wrote:Saw McFly on i-4 near universal on monday, HIYA! :waving:

Ha. That's cool. I need a SSM or MOO sticker
McFly
Joe McFly

Postby eaglebeagle » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:44 am

Me too. The"bark0ff"plate on the red justa is me
eaglebeagle
What's Control??

Postby DKP » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:04 pm

Sunshine Minis is great for both Minis but there is a car club strictly for Classic Minis no BMW Minis. Its called Classic Minis United. We actually have an event coming up in the Keys May 1thru 4. Check the website out and it will let you know current events also the Mini Mania site has updates in the Classic Mini forum section about Classic Mini events.

simpsoncan2 wrote:Hello all,

[url]Image[/url]

2007 Mini S and Classic Austin Mini
DKP
Still has full Control

Postby eaglebeagle » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:02 pm

whoever lives just down the road from WFTV off south st, HIYA! i parked along your little street while i did the IOA 5k, Nice little neighborhood over there, im never normally in that area.
-Harley
2012 Countryman S
eaglebeagle
What's Control??

PreviousNext

Return to MINIs of Orlando