Lakeridge Winery and Yalaha Bakery Visit

Events in Central Florida.

Moderators: James, JCWRocket

Lakeridge Winery and Yalaha Bakery Visit

Postby Eagle1 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:13 pm

Lakeridge Winery are having their "Wine & Chocolate" weekend. So we want to combine that with a visit to Yalaha Bakery. Not sure if we will do a run first or all meet up at the Winery. Suggest if you want to buy cakes etc at the Bakery, you bring a small cooler.
Attachments
IMG_0023.JPG
IMG_0023.JPG (148.29 KiB) Viewed 1458 times
Eagle1
Rookie

Re: Lakeridge Winery and Yalaha Bakery Visit

Postby BillTheCat » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:49 am

By Googling and visiting the Lakeridge Winery web site, I was able to figure out that the "Wine & Chocolate" weekend is next weekend, Saturday & Sunday the 10th & 11th of December. Clearly, since the meeting place is in flux, the meet time is also TBD. But have you chosen which day to attend?

Is Sugarloaf "Mountain" still a decent drive out that way? Looked like it would be ripe for development last time I was there a decade ago.
MINIless.
BillTheCat
SSM Movie Pimp

Postby Eagle1 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:48 am

Date is 11 December. Main Meet up point is Axum Coffee House in Winter Garden. Meet up time 11am. Wheels up at 11:15 for a back road drive to Yalaha Bakery. Brunch/shopping for an hour or so then onto Lakeridge. I only confirmed route/timings etc today after completing a practice drive. Will be posting full details tomorrow.
Eagle1
Rookie

Postby Eagle1 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:56 pm

Update from Lakeridge Winery. Due to some incidents all pets are banned from the Winery grounds, effective immediately.
Eagle1
Rookie

Postby BillTheCat » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:23 am

Thanks for the additional info.

Sadly, I can't make it out on a Sunday. But I'll keep an eye out for another opportunity to crash an Orlando area meet.
MINIless.
BillTheCat
SSM Movie Pimp

Return to MINIs of Orlando