New to MOO & Mini

Events in Central Florida.

Moderators: James, JCWRocket

New to MOO & Mini

Postby BRebels » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:47 pm

Hello all,
New to the group & Minis. Just picked up this morning my 2003 MCS BRG(named Winston). Longtime fan of the Mini but it wasn't until My friend Coobah let me drive his 03 MCS that I really fell in love with the car. Looking forward to learning and attending the next upcoming meets & meeting some of you.
BRebels
Rookie

Re: New to MOO & Mini

Postby Denominators » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:23 pm

Hey I'm also new!
:D!

It really doesn't seem like a lot of the Florida / Orlando Mini forums are very active these days.
It makes me sad.

Anyways, here's my 2010 Cooper S!
Lots of plans in the pipeline.

Denominators
Rookie

Postby McHaggis » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:48 am

Greetings to you both! I just got Minerva McGoneGal (red 2005 MCS) in December. LOVE driving that thing!

Got to meet lots of Sunshine MINIs at the annual bbq shortly thereafter. Some really nice folks and I had a blast on the ride to and from. Hope to catch you one of these days. :motoring: :waving: :cheers:
McHaggis
Rookie

Postby coobah » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:42 pm

Welcome BReb!!!
Can't wait to motor with you and Winston!! :waving:
-Kevin
HAPPY MOTORING!
coobah
What's Control??

Postby James » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:25 pm

Welcome to SSM and MOO, both of you. ;)b
James
Administrator Emeritus

Postby BRebels » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:48 am

@Coobah hit me up. I'm availble all next wk
BRebels
Rookie

Postby JCWRocket » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:29 pm

Welcome all to MOO and SSM! Sorry it's been a bit quiet around here lately. We are on a renewed efforts this year to have a drive/event on the 2nd weekend of the month. Although a few have happened on the third weekend! Keep an eye on the forum for more upcoming events!
JCWRocket
What's Control??

Postby Brooklyn0208 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:46 am

Greetings to all, I'm new to the Mini family. I just picked up my 2014 Hardtop Sport on Wednesday from Orlando Mini. I've had my eye on the Mini for some years now...I remember seeing the Minis for the first time in Indy, then seeing them in Germany, then in Mildenhall, and also in Norway...I've always love the way they look, they are a sharp car for sure. Recently I've been thinking about purchasing a new car...my interest in the Mini was prompted when I saw Zena (Blue8282) take off on her Mini...I was really impressed with the way her Mini just took off and disappeared...I said wow, now that is one sweet car! When I met up with Zena back a work I asked her to give me a rundown of what the Mini Cooper was all about...I must say Zena is very knowledgeable on the subject of the Mini Coopers, especially the Hardtop Sport. She definitely knows EVERYTHING about her Mini. She shared all the ins and outs and pros and cons about the car...she explained to me the difference between the 2013 and the 2014 F-series engines...and so much more. Oh by the way, you can tell that she really LOVES her Mini! I give special thanks to Zena for making my decision of buying a Mini Cooper and experiencing this new car a smooth one... The folks at Orlando Mini were very helpful, knowledgeable and customer friendly. Special thanks goes out to Jim Lentini, Romane Jean-Louis and Larry Taylor for making the buying of my first Mini one awesome experience. I'm looking forward to meeting up with you all at your next social event! It is an honor to be part of this culture.

Frank Ramos (Brooklyn0208)
Attachments
My 2014 Mini Cooper Sport.jpg
My 2014 Mini Cooper Sport.jpg (77.5 KiB) Viewed 2869 times
Last edited by Brooklyn0208 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Brooklyn0208
Rookie

Postby Snooter » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:15 pm

Welcome :waving:
Not all who wander are lost

Snooter
Barry Patascher

Postby Brooklyn0208 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:18 am

Snooter wrote:Welcome :waving:

Thanks!