Countryman - MTTS Event! Aug 6th!

Events in the Daytona Beach area.

Moderator: James

Countryman - MTTS Event! Aug 6th!

Postby djlarryt » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:12 am

If you are as excited as me about the all new MINI Countryman, then this is the event for you!

Friday, August 6th from 5-9pm, we will be having a party here at Orlando MINI to celebrate 2 awesome milestones....the MINI Countryman and MTTS 2010!

The South Florida group will be heading our way on friday, and we will party with them here friday night... and you are invited to join! They will be on their way the next morning to Atlanta to join up with the southern region to head out to Denver for MTTS 2010! (Im jealous....I cant make the trip ). So here is whats up...

Friday Aug 6th from 5-9pm - BBQ by Tommy Tow! Tommy is an awesome cook, and he always knows what we like! Food and drinks, live entertainment, lots of MINI folks, and the all NEW MINI COUNTRYMAN will be here on display! Everyone is invited, so tell every MINI owner you know! Put it on Facespace, Mybook, Tweeter, whatever!

Saturday Aug 7th from 7-8am - Breakfast will be served for the folks heading out to Atlanta with MINIUSA and the Countryman! Just meet up here at Orlando MINI for some grub and meet with all the other MINI Folk heading out!

Cant wait to see everyone here! We will start taking deposits for the Countryman at the friday event, so see your favorite Motoring Advisor!

Larry Taylor
Orlando MINI
350 S Lake Destiny Rd
Orlando, FL 32810
407-835-2727
MM09sig018.jpg
djlarryt
Let's face it, you've lost it

Location: My UnderGround Lair beneath Orlando MINI! MUUAAHH-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

Re: Countryman - MTTS Event! Aug 6th!

Postby djlarryt » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:18 am

Anyone planning on coming down?

Larry
MM09sig018.jpg
djlarryt
Let's face it, you've lost it

Location: My UnderGround Lair beneath Orlando MINI! MUUAAHH-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

Postby ronnie948 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:31 pm

Hi Larry, Mario and I will be there.
Ronnie
2009 JCW named "little red Monster"
ronnie948
Still has full Control

Postby BillRedMini » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:54 am

I'm going to try and come. I am a new MINI owner and new to the clubs - Orlando and Daytona and look forward to making some connections and friends!
BillRedMini
Rookie

Return to Daytona Area MINI Motorers