[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4342: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4344: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4345: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4346: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Sunshine MINIs • View topic - Hi all!

Hi all!

Events in the Daytona Beach area.

Moderator: James

Hi all!

Postby Windinmyhair » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:20 pm

It's been a loooong time since I posted anything here, but hopefully some of you may still remember me! :) I didn't really go anywhere, but life kinda gets in the way of the fun stuff sometimes, ya know?
But speaking of fun stuff, my big news is that my other half, Jake just ordered his new BRG MINI Cooper S Clubman this weekend! We expect delivery in about 3 months. We're trading in the old Lexus, so we'll soon be a MINI-only family! Whooo-hooo! \:D/
Jake's definitely the more rational and sensible of the two of us, but I think my MINsanity has rubbed off on him a bit! He's already named his new baby Greenbean and he can't wait to track it from production to destination! hehehe! All the excitement over the impending birth made me miss you guys here at Sunshine Minis. I'm really going to try to make it to the next meeting and I'll see if I can get Jake to come along, too.
Miss you all,
Tiffany
-Tiffany
"Gonzo" '06 HB MCC, Cockpit Chrono, MF/Cruise, Sport Seats
"Nanoo" '99 Akita Mix, Black/Black Tongue, Sparkly Collar, Wet Nose, Turbo Charged
Windinmyhair
Relative Newbie

Postby speedy1 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:31 pm

speedy1
Tag Queen

Postby sailinshoes » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:20 am

Hi Tiffany,
I remember meeting you at RiverGrille. Glad to hear about the upcoming addition to your family :)
Hope to see you at next get together - I did see a post elsewhere about Destination Daytona on July 19.
Might want to look around the site & see what else is HAPPENING with our DAMM club.
Trish
:)
sailinshoes
Losing Control

Return to Daytona Area MINI Motorers