Greetings from Nassau

Random Chatter and Witty Banter - NO rules except grownups only.

Moderator: BillTheCat

Greetings from Nassau

Postby Jims5543 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:41 pm

First week long vacation in 2 years. My life sucks sometimes and even on Vacation, I just changed the place I work at, it sucks but, being self employed has its bonuses and pitfalls. Bonus... I can afford this. Pitfall.. I have to work during business days and pay people decent money to cover for me.

So, I am out of here! Nassau Bahamas, is my new home / office / playground for the next week. We are at our timeshare which we have not used in 8 years. We have been trading it out or cashing out points.

The wealth at the marina at Atlantis is staggering.

Winner for Yacht names:

Bill, you need to stop leaving your damn buttplugs everywhere.

You listening to me?

Heading to the Exuma's on Monday, in my opinion the most beautiful place in the world.

Paradise found. Wait until Monday night when I return from the Exuma's they make Nassau look like a dump.

If you are not staying here, you are not getting in.

They have a pretty cool water park, you get in a tube then ride a river around the park, there are exits for water slides that take you up on conveyor belts then you end up back in this river loop. It is pretty cool...

We have not been here in 8 years, 8 years ago you could go around the loop and just relax. Atlantis decided to ruin that relaxation the go Disney style and MAKE lines for you to stand in. Almost happy this is our last year here for another 8 years.

Once on the loop it is pretty fun. I have to admit, I am / was pretty hammered, I had some trouble getting on my raft. My family mocked me.

I also ruined my brand new Samsung Galaxy S7 Active phone, seems it is not was waterproof as Lil'Wayne says it is. Glad I have insurance on it because it is effed up.

Found another killer boat name:

Oh and finally, completely drunk here and plan on being that way for a week. Chive on!!
(yes I spilled my vodka / tonic on me while stumbling around on a rope bridge)

Any other Chivers on here????
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!- Hunter S. Thompson
Jims5543
What's Control??

Re: Greetings from Nassau

Postby BillTheCat » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:47 am

Man, I feel relaxed just looking at the photos.

Just remember- you keep track of your toys, and I'll keep track of mine, sir. :mrgreen:
MINIless.
BillTheCat
SSM Movie Pimp

Postby Jims5543 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:52 pm

lol!

I needed that yesterday. I am currently working at the Condo dining room table. I have a bunch of stuff I need to send out for clients on Monday, I am going to be 70 miles out on a desolate island tomorrow all day and out of touch.

You know you had a fun night when you check your wallet in the morning to make sure you have all your credit cards.

Cannot wait to get to the Exuma's tomorrow. One of the most beautiful places in the world in my opinion.

I thought I was taking a lot of pics / video with my new go pro, got lots of footage of the inside of my pocket.

I tried to film a cab ride through Nassau last night that was wild and was not recording.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!- Hunter S. Thompson
Jims5543
What's Control??

Postby Car Guy David » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:52 pm

Hey Jim, you captured a James Bond scene in your one photo with the old concrete pier thing. Good to see you back on board the MINi rodeo
LONG LIVE THE SQUIRREL GODS!
Car Guy David
MINI Psycho

Return to Off Topic