Little help from my MINI friends...

Random Chatter and Witty Banter - NO rules except grownups only.

Moderator: BillTheCat

Little help from my MINI friends...

Postby Sammy » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:11 pm

Hi! I guess this is the best place to post this. :-D :gotidea:

My friends and I are competing in the Red Bull Soapbox Race in Atlanta on October 24th. We would really like to win the People's Choice award. We could use your help. Please vote for us by clicking the link here ----> VOTE You must have a Facebook account to vote.

If you would like to follow us along on our crazy journey you can like our Facebook page here ---->Facebook Page
Our Instagram page here ---->Instagram
Our Twitter page here ----> Twitter

We will be posting updates everyday until the race. The day of the race we will be posting pics and videos. This will be a lot of fun! We are one of only two teams from Florida who were accepted into the competition. Our craft is inspired by the Gasparilla parade. We build a pirate ship and we get creativity points for dressing up likes pirates and putting on a silly skit prior to the race.

In 2009 we won People's Choice at the Atlanta Red Bull Soapbox Race. Our design was a big wheel. The team that is currently in 1st place this year designed their soapbox after a big wheel. Hmmmmm....I call Shenanigans! :lol: Help us beat them!

[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< :cheers:
"Imported by African Swallows" ;-)

Sammy
The artist formerly known as Tabitha13

Re: Little help from my MINI friends...

Postby MiniTure » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:50 am

cool videos on your Facebook page. seems fun to ride those homemade soapbox vehicles ;)b
MiniTure
Relative Newbie

Return to Off Topic