hi im back

Events in Brevard County Florida.

Moderator: James

hi im back

Postby piratesgold44 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:24 am

Well i kind of drifted,then lost my password and found that the new ones they sent never worked.So how has everybody been? Whos left and who is new?Still have my 05 purple haze mini s,,still looks pretty good but is starting to pick up the stray sxratch,love bug goo ect. Is there anything going on around here there days. J
YO HO YO HO A pirates Life for me.2005 mini S Purple Haze. rally lights. white roof and bonnet stripes,premium package,moon roof has a skull decal .And some Humble Pie usually blasting on the stereo.Prepare for a broadside..decals add horsepower.!Oh La De Da,,the car is called HUMPEY.
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Re: hi im back

Postby Chad » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:12 am

Welcome back! I remember chatting with you a couple of years ago when I first joined. We have a few new members from south Brevard that are very enthusiastic. Msamy has a the first Countryman in the club that I know of and it's really nice! She has been successful in getting some of us Brevard members together. As I'm sure you know, Mickey & MINI 7 is coming up and we're expecting a really big turnout this year! Sponsorship and vendor participation are up a lot! I even got DDM Works to join us this year as a vendor.

I think I see you around here every now and then. Is your MINI the one with the roof racks? Hopefully we will see you soon. I have the Pepper White on black OZ's with a carbon fiber scoop and my girlfriend drives a BRG R56 with the number 33 on the side. We'll keep an eye out for you!

Chad
Chad
Let's face it, you've lost it

Postby piratesgold44 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:55 am

No mine has a big decal from the first pirates of the Caribbean movie on the roof. white roof, rims purple car,some various decals all over it. J
YO HO YO HO A pirates Life for me.2005 mini S Purple Haze. rally lights. white roof and bonnet stripes,premium package,moon roof has a skull decal .And some Humble Pie usually blasting on the stereo.Prepare for a broadside..decals add horsepower.!Oh La De Da,,the car is called HUMPEY.
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Postby speedy1 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:37 am

Welcome back :-D
2013 MINI JCW GP#0317 (Finnegan)
2013 MINI JCW GP #0028 (Hellbender)
2006 MINI JCW GP#0317 (Super Stella)
2006 MINI JCW GP#0713 (Snap)
2006 Dark Silver Convertible (Stella) Adopted[/b]
speedy1
Tag Queen