Sonic/Beef o' Brady's July 2nd

Events in Brevard County Florida.

Moderator: James

Sonic/Beef o' Brady's July 2nd

Postby msamy » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:44 pm

On the 2nd of July 2011 a group of MINIs are meeting at the Sonic on Wickham Road at 5:00 P.M. By meeting at this location it is hoped a good tun-out of MINIs of Brevard. This will be a meet and greet. It will give the BoM to maybe make plans for future get togethers. For the MINIs who would like to continue the evening, we will motor to the Bef O' Brady's at 1316 South Babcock. There we will continue to socialize over adult beverages and NASCAR racing. This will be an opportunity to welcome back an old Sunshine MINI member- Kelsey Ellen Harris. Please come out. An estimate of people going to Beef O' Brady's would be appreciated. See you Saturday night.
1. msamy
2. Ken
3. minimark84
4. mostly harmless
5. Kelsey
6. Chad
msamy
Starting to lose Control

Re: Sonic/Beef o' Brady's July 2nd

Postby LV2CRNR » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:52 am

We try to make it out, probably in my rental since my mini is still down for a turbo change.

Jason.
LV2CRNR
Relative Newbie

Postby msamy » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:46 pm

Everyone will be welcome to come join us and motor to Beef O' Bradys--rental or not. The guys want a full run down of the work being done to your MINI.
msamy
Starting to lose Control

Postby Chad » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:32 pm

It was great meeting all of you last night, Kelsey and I had a great time! We think the revival of Brevard MINI's looks very promising! I will work on a rally that's more convenient for the Brevard group after the Wing rally is finished.
Chad
Let's face it, you've lost it

Return to MINIs of Brevard