Been Tagged Brevard County?

Events in Brevard County Florida.

Moderator: James

Re: Been Tagged Brevard County?

Postby piratesgold44 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:19 am

Been in south beach,just home,busy with easter Bummy stuff onSunday.But want to get back into this mini thing. I mostly like to meet up.eat and have drinks, and look at other cars. j
YO HO YO HO A pirates Life for me.2005 mini S Purple Haze. rally lights. white roof and bonnet stripes,premium package,moon roof has a skull decal .And some Humble Pie usually blasting on the stereo.Prepare for a broadside..decals add horsepower.!Oh La De Da,,the car is called HUMPEY.
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Postby Chad » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:36 am

That sounds good to me too Jeff. Let me know when your free and maybe we could set something up.

Chad
Chad
Let's face it, you've lost it

Postby piratesgold44 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:26 pm

sorry i was in miami last weekend
YO HO YO HO A pirates Life for me.2005 mini S Purple Haze. rally lights. white roof and bonnet stripes,premium package,moon roof has a skull decal .And some Humble Pie usually blasting on the stereo.Prepare for a broadside..decals add horsepower.!Oh La De Da,,the car is called HUMPEY.
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Postby Chad » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:09 am

I guess I'll keep on trying until I have some takers.
Chad

Postby piratesgold44 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:16 pm

Please do i was once a squeeky wheel get them together organizer,,but I faded so its good that someone else is trying.
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Postby Chad » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:32 pm

Are you going to the British car show tomorrow? I'm meeting a couple of other Mini's and following them over. Is one of them you? If not you should join us!
Chad

Postby piratesgold44 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:33 am

tagged a grey one yesterday at Publix on Knox Mcrae..looked nice..Been seeing a medium blue one around with a youngish girl driving it,, And a few newer ones to tville about also.
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Postby piratesgold44 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:41 am

tagged a big old white mini suv at THS parking lot on monday this week,Think it was one of the teachers.
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Postby piratesgold44 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:42 am

oh yeah..I also tagged a grey s at Publix last thursday. Looked like a nice. one
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Postby BA » Fri May 28, 2010 10:39 pm

FYI ... I crossed paths with three MINIs on the way to work this afternoon - flashed my lights and waved .... barely got a nod out of just one of them ..... :cry:
BA
What's Control??

Postby Chad » Sat May 29, 2010 3:28 am

It happens to me around here daily. People just look at me like I'm crazy!
Chad

Postby piratesgold44 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:00 pm

Hey I managed to tag a few more at Knox Mcrae Publix..I might ebven be hitting the same ones again,,not sure..Been seeing a big mini in white and one in red around a lot..down by Lowes area.
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Postby Chad » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:14 am

Who drives the blue Mini with a white roof and roof racks? I see him quite a bit. We usually pass eachother on Barna between Knox McRae and Country Club. He usually either waves or flashes his lights also.
Chad

Postby piratesgold44 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:40 pm

yup I see that one a lot,,and scads whenever I happen to be on the Nasa causway,,must be a few out there,,when my wife drives Humpy she gets blinked at while on base.Fnny how the mini is almost the official car of Winter park,,I go there almost every sat and see a bunch.Time for a food consuming picnic says I..Has anyone seen or heard from Ted these days?
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Postby cooperSml » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:50 pm

Man I want to start tagging some MINI Coopers and build up the team.
How do you do? Do you print you own card? I was following the thread, looks like it is only you. How that works?

ML, Melborune,FL
Dark Silver Cooper S 2006
cooperSml

Postby captbj » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:58 pm

thread for SSM cards is found in 'club business'

there you can find
http://www.sunshineminis.org/media/ssmb ... ardsh1.pdf

buy bus' card stock at any computer/office supply and use printer of your choice

use these or build your own . . .

I have my own with a picture of OC that I use at car shows with address for SSM, NAM and room to write others . . .
BJ
Captain retired
02S new off the lot 08/02 & sold 06/09 @ 98k and change
07S 10/07 - sold 10/13
79 Austin Saloon, very modified, since 2004
new daily driver 2014 Focus ST(3)
15 R59 Roadster S - new off lot 6/16 - Mrs' car
captbj
What's Control??

Postby Chad » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:00 am

I always wondered about the same thing. Thanks for the link Captbj!
Chad

Postby piratesgold44 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:19 pm

yes and no,,either sat of sunday I amgoing to a KSC end of the program picnic with my wife..Not sure which day it is..But want to finally meet the new people. J
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Postby romans1216 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:13 pm

Hey "I want to tag people! Where can I get the cards? I'm new lol
romans1216
Rookie

Postby captbj » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:40 pm

romans1216 wrote:Hey "I want to tag people! Where can I get the cards? I'm new lol

4 posts up?
BJ
Captain retired
02S new off the lot 08/02 & sold 06/09 @ 98k and change
07S 10/07 - sold 10/13
79 Austin Saloon, very modified, since 2004
new daily driver 2014 Focus ST(3)
15 R59 Roadster S - new off lot 6/16 - Mrs' car
captbj
What's Control??

PreviousNext

Return to MINIs of Brevard