Been Tagged Brevard County?

Events in Brevard County Florida.

Moderator: James

Been Tagged Brevard County?

Postby minicoopersgirl » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:02 pm

Post here if you've been tagged and possibly find out who your tagger is....
minicoopersgirl
Supastar

Postby piratesgold44 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:49 pm

I had the bad luck to have either; seen ,passed by or been in the area of about 5 nice looking minis I had not seen before in the Titusville area last weekend, while in my other car,the one with no sunshine mini cards in it. I have learned my lesson, I put some in both cars. I even stuck a couple in my bicycle seat bag. I passed one near McCotter Ford on my bike one day while cardless. You all have a great weekend. jeff
YO HO YO HO A pirates Life for me.2005 mini S Purple Haze. rally lights. white roof and bonnet stripes,premium package,moon roof has a skull decal .And some Humble Pie usually blasting on the stereo.Prepare for a broadside..decals add horsepower.!Oh La De Da,,the car is called HUMPEY.
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Postby piratesgold44 » Thu May 01, 2008 7:10 pm

Ha,,found the same red base mini at the gym again on tuesday,,Who is this person? I tagged them once but no response on here. maybe the cards need to be printed bigger..with smaller words...and Dr Seuss characters on it. Maybe a cardboard stencil and spray paint tag them..only kidding.
YO HO YO HO A pirates Life for me.2005 mini S Purple Haze. rally lights. white roof and bonnet stripes,premium package,moon roof has a skull decal .And some Humble Pie usually blasting on the stereo.Prepare for a broadside..decals add horsepower.!Oh La De Da,,the car is called HUMPEY.
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

got a white one yesterday

Postby piratesgold44 » Fri May 09, 2008 4:53 pm

HI I tagged a regular white mini,,black roof at the medical area by the spine institute in titusville. I saw the guy who has the red mini with the British Flag on the roof also in the same area but it was moving so no tag. I see that thing everywhere,but a lot at Durangos. Saw the same red one at parrish fitness. that person better come on here and reply soon. Grrrr
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Postby piratesgold44 » Tue May 13, 2008 9:17 pm

Man ,nobody is using this,,I got a dark green mini s in titusville a couple days ago, Does anybody know who owns the orange convertible here in town? Seen a bunch around. there needs to be way more get togethers.. maybe somebody has a really BIG pool..lol take care y'all
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

found another one at Parrish fitness

Postby piratesgold44 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:10 pm

HI I tagged a silver regular mini at the fitness center on friday last week, THen I saw a silver S I had not seen in town over by Target.
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Postby piratesgold44 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:39 pm

Got another silver reg mini at parrish.Not the same one.
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

got a yellow one today

Postby piratesgold44 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:34 pm

Yo as they say in Jersey. I tagged a yellow non s mini at parrish fitness,This one was one of those kind that is missing its roof. Yellow ,black stripes. Also there was a white plain mini also. Thias one has been carded by me a couple times. There is also a new one in tville I see on country club.They have a red non s roofless car also. No stripes. Shoot if we could all the Titusville ones to join we would have some major membership in the north area.
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Postby piratesgold44 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:47 pm

Hey Ive seen a whole bunch of minis around here in titusville lately. An older worn a bit blue one at THS is there everyday. I keep seeing a lady in a red base model white roof on rt 405 every couple days,Can not figure out who it is. There is an older couple on country club drive that now have a red conv one I see parked in front of the house a lot. Have seen and been waved a by a lady around tville in a white mini to.Wish all these people would join up,we could have some huge get togethers. J
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Grey S

Postby piratesgold44 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:17 am

Hey yall..so why am I the only one who posts on here? I got grey mini s at parrish yesterday , but then he or she put the card back on my mini, I guess they were already a member.I know Ive seen that one around town a few times. So now its somebody elses turn to write anything on here, jeff
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Postby piratesgold44 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:36 am

HI been seeing a who;le bunch of new minis all around tville. I have been slacking on the tagging end but I did tag a silver s with black stripes at the aves in Viera last Sunday. Nice one. I wonder who has the brown? regular mini in tville also the shaggy guy driving the bright blue one. Oh well I dodnt think any one else ever posts on here. So see ya J
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Postby piratesgold44 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:19 am

Does anybody else in Brevard EVER tag anyone? I feel like I'm doing all this tagging myself. J
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Postby BA » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:55 pm

:( ... I missed an opportunity last evening - saw what looked to be a very new Clubman at the PSJ Publix ~ did not have a card with me #-o
BA
What's Control??

Postby piratesgold44 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:31 am

Got a black mini S at the Publix on Know McRae inTitusville today about 4 ish. Looked pretty cool. I might have tagged this one already,had a sticker on the back window..some kind of (taproot) sticker,,must be a farmer or gardner of some sort.
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Postby piratesgold44 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:43 am

Passed a card out to a lady with a red roofless number last week at her garage sale.Also gave one to a man who wants to buy one. J
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Postby piratesgold44 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:12 am

I tagged a British green mini from North Carolina at the Brevard Zoo today. had some decals on in but none I can remember.
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Re: Been Tagged Brevard County?

Postby piratesgold44 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:32 pm

I did tag a whole bunch of minis while out in San Fran with the family this summer. The mini was not a novelty there,,about every third car was a mini. J
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Postby Chad » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:51 am

Hi all, I live in Titusville in La Cita. I drive a pepper white S with Magnaflow exhaust and many other mods. I just found out about the brevard Mini's. Nobody has tagged me yet! How do I get in touch with all of you? I've been driving to Orlando and driving in their ralley's. I'm going to the Undie 500 today in Lake Mary. You should all come if possible!
Chad
Let's face it, you've lost it

Postby piratesgold44 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:02 pm

Hey Chad,,jeff here in titusville. Im still lurking around,just not as active with the typing as I once was. I would be interested in getting the old bunch and some new blood together, maybe a pub visit or beer consumption place.Im the guy in the purple S with the big pirate skull on the roof. a little dusty and not as fresh as it once was but still a fine little ride. jeff
piratesgold44
Barely in Control

Postby Chad » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:41 am

Hi Jeff, I'm trying to get some people together this weekend. Are you going to be around?
Chad
Chad
Let's face it, you've lost it

Next

Return to MINIs of Brevard