Grille Badges

Announcements and discussion about "official" club business.

Moderators: MINIBee, Snooter

Grille Badges

Postby ASKtheteach » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:07 pm

I know there was a thread a while back about this, bit it's locked now. Any chance that there might be a new order of grille badges (either the domed Go Badges type, or even better, the original metal one)? OR, does anyone have an extra lying around that they'd like to sell? I could use one for my new Countryman.
"Sapphire": Cosmic Blue/White 2012 Countryman, White Bonnet Stripes, Carbon Black Lounge Leather, Polar Beige Color Line, One Piece Center Rail, Premium, Cold Weather, PDC, Chrome Line Interior
User avatar
ASKtheteach
Let's face it, you've lost it
 
Posts: 1602
Joined: Jul 04, 2006
Location: Broward

Re: Grille Badges

Postby MINIBee » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:58 pm

ASKtheteach wrote:I know there was a thread a while back about this, bit it's locked now. Any chance that there might be a new order of grille badges (either the domed Go Badges type, or even better, the original metal one)? OR, does anyone have an extra lying around that they'd like to sell? I could use one for my new Countryman.


Are you talking about the SSM badges? I have them.
Motoring Advisor at Ferman MINI of Tampa Bay - The Journey is the Reward
User avatar
MINIBee
Checkered past, Checkered MINI
 
Posts: 4760
Joined: Aug 05, 2006
Location: Ferman MINI of Tampa Bay

Re: Grille Badges

Postby James » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:29 pm

I might be willing to make another order of the original metal SSM grille badges. They look much better (until the colors fade). :)
Image
User avatar
James
Administrator Emeritus
 
Posts: 10454
Joined: Apr 30, 2003
Location: Daytona Beach

Re: Grille Badges

Postby ASKtheteach » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:49 pm

MINIBee wrote:
ASKtheteach wrote:I know there was a thread a while back about this, bit it's locked now. Any chance that there might be a new order of grille badges (either the domed Go Badges type, or even better, the original metal one)? OR, does anyone have an extra lying around that they'd like to sell? I could use one for my new Countryman.


Are you talking about the SSM badges? I have them.


That's the one! How do I make arrangements to pay for one and get one from you? Are they the original metal ones or the Go Badges type?

@ James - Keep me in mind if you do another order of the metal ones. I agree that they do look better until they fade!
"Sapphire": Cosmic Blue/White 2012 Countryman, White Bonnet Stripes, Carbon Black Lounge Leather, Polar Beige Color Line, One Piece Center Rail, Premium, Cold Weather, PDC, Chrome Line Interior
User avatar
ASKtheteach
Let's face it, you've lost it
 
Posts: 1602
Joined: Jul 04, 2006
Location: Broward

Re: Grille Badges

Postby MINIBee » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:40 pm

ASKtheteach wrote:
MINIBee wrote:
ASKtheteach wrote:I know there was a thread a while back about this, bit it's locked now. Any chance that there might be a new order of grille badges (either the domed Go Badges type, or even better, the original metal one)? OR, does anyone have an extra lying around that they'd like to sell? I could use one for my new Countryman.


Are you talking about the SSM badges? I have them.


That's the one! How do I make arrangements to pay for one and get one from you? Are they the original metal ones or the Go Badges type?

@ James - Keep me in mind if you do another order of the metal ones. I agree that they do look better until they fade!


The ones I have are Magtastic badges from Cooper Flags and I send them out to be domed. They are the thickest magnetic grill badges available. The metal ones are beautiful but really break down fast in our environment. I ordered them several times on behalf of the club but they just aren't a good investment, in my opinion.

PM me with your email address and I can send you an invoice for a magnetic one, if you want it.
Motoring Advisor at Ferman MINI of Tampa Bay - The Journey is the Reward
User avatar
MINIBee
Checkered past, Checkered MINI
 
Posts: 4760
Joined: Aug 05, 2006
Location: Ferman MINI of Tampa Bay

Re: Grille Badges

Postby ASKtheteach » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:09 pm

PM sent. The magnetic badges sound great. Do I use a Go Badges holder with them (or another brand)?
"Sapphire": Cosmic Blue/White 2012 Countryman, White Bonnet Stripes, Carbon Black Lounge Leather, Polar Beige Color Line, One Piece Center Rail, Premium, Cold Weather, PDC, Chrome Line Interior
User avatar
ASKtheteach
Let's face it, you've lost it
 
Posts: 1602
Joined: Jul 04, 2006
Location: Broward

Re: Grille Badges

Postby JBKone » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:50 am

MINIBee wrote: The metal ones are beautiful but really break down fast in our environment. I ordered them several times on behalf of the club but they just aren't a good investment, in my opinion.

They're not a good investment, that's for sure, but I still love them. If someone wanted to make an order, I'd take one! :wink: I don't know how many takers we'd get since everyone's gone to the mags.
Image
User avatar
JBKone
Keeper of Time
 
Posts: 6045
Joined: Mar 25, 2008
Location: Pensacola

Re: Grille Badges

Postby MINIBee » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:09 am

JBKone wrote:
MINIBee wrote: The metal ones are beautiful but really break down fast in our environment. I ordered them several times on behalf of the club but they just aren't a good investment, in my opinion.

They're not a good investment, that's for sure, but I still love them. If someone wanted to make an order, I'd take one! :wink: I don't know how many takers we'd get since everyone's gone to the mags.


You need a minimum order of 30 or so to keep the cost down per piece. So really the only way to do it is a pre-order.
Motoring Advisor at Ferman MINI of Tampa Bay - The Journey is the Reward
User avatar
MINIBee
Checkered past, Checkered MINI
 
Posts: 4760
Joined: Aug 05, 2006
Location: Ferman MINI of Tampa Bay

Re: Grille Badges

Postby finz up » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:23 pm

Hi James. Did you do the order from Cooper flags? I placed an order a few weeks ago and have not heard from them. You have any problems?
User avatar
finz up
What's Control??
 
Posts: 910
Joined: Feb 04, 2012
Location: Pensacola

Re: Grille Badges

Postby MINIBee » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:21 am

finz up wrote:Hi James. Did you do the order from Cooper flags? I placed an order a few weeks ago and have not heard from them. You have any problems?


I ordered from Cooper Flags and then had them shipped to another vendor for doming. Cooper Flags isn't focusing on their MINI Business anymore but they do fill orders from their site. I have SSM domed badges available if that's what you're wanting.
Motoring Advisor at Ferman MINI of Tampa Bay - The Journey is the Reward
User avatar
MINIBee
Checkered past, Checkered MINI
 
Posts: 4760
Joined: Aug 05, 2006
Location: Ferman MINI of Tampa Bay

Re: Grille Badges

Postby finz up » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:04 pm

Thank you but I ordered a personalized badge a few weeks ago. I got the order confromation but nothing else. It may be in the works. Thanks again.
User avatar
finz up
What's Control??
 
Posts: 910
Joined: Feb 04, 2012
Location: Pensacola

Re: Grille Badges

Postby JBKone » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:58 pm

MINIBee wrote:...Cooper Flags isn't focusing on their MINI Business anymore ...


Do they realize their name is COOPER flags??
Image
User avatar
JBKone
Keeper of Time
 
Posts: 6045
Joined: Mar 25, 2008
Location: Pensacola

Re: Grille Badges

Postby MINIBee » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:53 am

JBKone wrote:
MINIBee wrote:...Cooper Flags isn't focusing on their MINI Business anymore ...


Do they realize their name is COOPER flags??



They have another business with a different name that is not a MINI-based business. They still make Magtastic Badges and sell stock stripes on their site, but they no longer do custom stripe work. Everybody has to do their own thing to pay the bills.
Motoring Advisor at Ferman MINI of Tampa Bay - The Journey is the Reward
User avatar
MINIBee
Checkered past, Checkered MINI
 
Posts: 4760
Joined: Aug 05, 2006
Location: Ferman MINI of Tampa Bay

Re: Grille Badges

Postby finz up » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:29 pm

Thanks again MINIbee just trying to find out about my order. It is a badge. I just want to know if they are going to do it!!!
User avatar
finz up
What's Control??
 
Posts: 910
Joined: Feb 04, 2012
Location: Pensacola

Re: Grille Badges

Postby eaglebeagle » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:46 pm

add me to the list for notification if a new order is made, please.
-Harley
2012 Countryman S
2008 Cooper with the sunroof! -SOLD
User avatar
eaglebeagle
What's Control??
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Oct 24, 2010
Location: Ft. Lauderdale-Imperial Point

Re: Grille Badges

Postby Bellamy1 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:30 pm

Me too please!
Bellamy1
Rookie
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Oct 20, 2013
Location: Seminole, FL

Re: Grille Badges

Postby MINIBee » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:31 am

I still have domed grill badges available. They are $8, $10 shipped.
Motoring Advisor at Ferman MINI of Tampa Bay - The Journey is the Reward
User avatar
MINIBee
Checkered past, Checkered MINI
 
Posts: 4760
Joined: Aug 05, 2006
Location: Ferman MINI of Tampa Bay

Re: Grille Badges

Postby cooperinacooper2 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:45 am

Do you have just the grille badge sticker
cooperinacooper2
Rookie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Jan 07, 2014
Location: Miami, Florida

Re: Grille Badges

Postby WookieNugget » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:42 am

I would love to buy a couple SSM grille badges for myself and a friend. Are they currently available and if so what is the process for purchasing them?

Thanks,
WookieeNugget
(2007 Cooper S - Sheldon)
User avatar
WookieNugget
Rookie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Jul 09, 2016
Location: FL


Return to Club Business

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron