MyMini Mille Miglia Rally!

Events in the Miami area.

Moderator: Minnie S

MyMini Mille Miglia Rally!

Postby Minspeed » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:25 pm

I'd like to thank those of you from Minis of Miami who participated in our Mille Miglia Rally on Saturday, March 5th! As usual, when Miami does something, they have a real turnout! Con gusto :D !

In spite of many of you losing [-X your way #-o , we had a blast and enjoyed the company and food 8) !

Look for our next one or two :shock: ! I promise the next one will be "easier" :wink: and the one in the fall may be a Touring-Rally, where we invade :twisted: the northern part of the state!

Gracias!

Pedro
MyMini
Quality Mini Performance and Aftermarket Parts. Worth a visit!
Minspeed
by MyMini

My Mini Rally

Postby Mrs Clubman » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:41 pm

Pete,
Thanks so much for your many contributions to the Mini Community! I heard great things about your Rally! My husband was working so we couldn't attend. Next time if he's working, can I just come to the lunch at the end? I don't want to miss all the fun!
Sharon

PS- Congratulations to Jackie & Ian - second place winners!
Mrs Clubman
What's Control??

Postby FrankCooperS » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:50 pm

Hey Peter!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend the rally either. First, we had a death in the family (One of my wife's elderly relatives) over the weekend and second, I have been very tight up with school work, thus forcing me to postpone attending 2 MINI events (Spring thing and the Rally).

I can't wait for the end of April to arrive for a well deserved vacation! 8)

Anyway, I am glad to hear that MoM had a good showing at the rally and that everyone had a great time.

I look forward to upcoming MyMini events later this year.
FrankCooperS
Postmaster General

Return to Minis of Miami