Sunshine minis newbie

Events in the Miami area.

Moderator: Minnie S

Sunshine minis newbie

Postby UpsideDown » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:55 pm

Hey Everyone my name's Aaron, Im new to sunshine minis and I'm looking for where minis meet ups in the south florida or Broward area... I also want to know where mini owners meet up to work on minis together in a garage style setting.. I recently got my mini an have already started making mods.. Im posting pics soon but just wanted to introduce myself to the community and say that I'm extremely excited to make and meet new friends!! MINI>everything
UpsideDown
Rookie

Re: Sunshine minis newbie

Postby 2BlueSky » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:31 pm

Welcome to the group Aaron! Can't wait for pictures of your car. The Mini's of Miami is a really active group. We meet every Thrursday night in Miami at the Red Zone at 8pm. There are also many other events scheduled on weekends as well. Check out our web site and Facebook page. Also, consider joining us in Orlando for Mickey and MINI 9. It is an awesome event!! Hopefully, we will get to meet you soon!
It is all about the Journey!
2BlueSky
Relative Newbie

Postby limey » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:19 pm

Yes we still meet every Thursday at Red Zone in Doral if you get and are not sure where we are sitting just ask any of the wait staff.
limey
Barely in Control

Postby amyh » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:56 pm

Welcome Aaron.

Looking forward to meeting you soon.
Amy :0)

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.
--George Carlin
amyh
Barely in Control

Postby UpsideDown » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:12 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WARM WELCOME EVERYONE!!!.

I haven't had a chance to log on in a while... the life of an artist will take you in any and every direction lol..

I'm still extremely eager to get to know some of my mini family!

unfortunately this thursday isn't convenient for me to meet at red zone but next week I definitely plan on taking priscilla to meet her friends!!

ALSO.. recently my ac compressor clutch coil went out which i heard is sorta normal and I want to find a place that isn't going to break the bank so i can have some AC lol its a winds down lifestyle until then(and a good place to get my breaks done)..

HOPE TO MEET YOU ALL SOON!!!!!
UpsideDown
Rookie

Return to Minis of Miami