[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4342: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4344: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4345: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4346: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Sunshine MINIs • View topic - Custom Sunroof/moonroof decals & more

Custom Sunroof/moonroof decals & more

Events in the Miami area.

Moderator: Minnie S

Custom Sunroof/moonroof decals & more

Postby YourBoyRay » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:31 am

Hi my fellow motorers :waving: ,

By any chance does anyone know of any good dealers/graphics locations that make good graphics locally for custom vinyl decals for the side doors of Mini Coopers and/or custom sunroof/moonroof decals (i got bit by that same MOD bug again):?: I had got an estimate for both top and sides custom design and I believe it was way to much and was being ripped off and wanted to shop around and not totally give in to cooperflags (this is my last resort). Any help would be totally appreciated.

Also, does anyone know of someone that does the windshield top strip only tinting and decals for the windshield? I just need to be pointed in the right and best price direction.

Thanks in advance, :cheers:
Minis of Miami Motoring Member
www.minisofmiami.com
YourBoyRay
Relative Newbie

Re: Custom Sunroof/moonroof decals & more

Postby Joe Machado » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:25 am

http://minimotoringgraphics.com/

If the above is not enough I don't know what will do.

Send me your e-mail via PM and I will send you these guy's catalogue in PDF format. It's got more than what the site shows.
1976 Mini - "Dutra"
2006 MINI Cooper S Convertible - "Spuds"
2006 Toyota Tacoma Crew Cab - "Trucko"
Joe Machado
Barely in Control

Postby limey » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:44 pm

Ray checkout cooper flags http://www.cooperflags.com/
The Captain's first mate argh!!!
limey
Barely in Control

Postby YourBoyRay » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:29 pm

Thank you Joe, I'll PM you my e-mail shortly.

CooperFlags is my last resort, but thank you Ian.

:cheers:
Minis of Miami Motoring Member
www.minisofmiami.com
YourBoyRay
Relative Newbie

Postby Webhead68 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:23 am

Webhead68
Still has full Control

Return to Minis of Miami