MINI Exhausts

If you just have to mess with a good thing, do it the right way.

Moderators: MUNGO, TReed

MINI Exhausts

Postby MINI_Marc » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:11 am

Someone I think was looking for this the other day. Figured I'd post it.

http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/fo ... ht=exhaust sounds

This page has all of the known MINI Exhaust kits and stuff along with HP/Torque gains and video/sound clips. A really nice reference IMO.

~MM
15% Alta Pulley | Minspeed CAI | "One Ball" Exhaust | TSW V2 Engine Damper | 2 Kicker Comp 10 Subs and 250Watt JL Audio Amp | JL Audio Front/Rear Speakers | JVC Head Unit | JCW Rear Wing | Ociari Cowl Scoops | Blue/White LED Interior Lighting | JCW GP Intercooler
MINI_Marc
Leader of the posse

Postby BillTheCat » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:32 am

Excellent info, Marc! Stickied.

Note- most of the links to audio & video files in that NAM post are broken now, but the info is still very good.
MINIless.
BillTheCat
SSM Movie Pimp

Postby Steve » Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:51 am

Thanks! ...Been looking at this trying to make up my mind, but Bill... you are right, the links to audio seem to be non functioning...
"Speedee"...-06 Royal Grey MCSa Sunroof, Biege Cordoba, 17" webspokes w/15mm spacers, Sport pkg, F&R fogs, Xenon, Crono, Driving lights, HK, 15% pulley, Minspeed CAI, PBR ceramic pads, WMS BPV, Miltek cat back, Hsport rear control arms, auto up windows, brake light flasher...
Steve
Out of Control

Postby CooperDrew » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:45 pm

If anyone is looking for exhaust clips I have a bunch saved on my computer, just let me know what you are looking for and I'll send you some clips of it. I have mp3s and videos.
Everytime you step on the brake a kitten vanishes, save the kittens!
CooperDrew
Let's face it, you've lost it

Postby MINI_Marc » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:31 am

You should send them all to someone here and have them post a link to the file in this thread as most aren't working on NAM.

~MM
15% Alta Pulley | Minspeed CAI | "One Ball" Exhaust | TSW V2 Engine Damper | 2 Kicker Comp 10 Subs and 250Watt JL Audio Amp | JL Audio Front/Rear Speakers | JVC Head Unit | JCW Rear Wing | Ociari Cowl Scoops | Blue/White LED Interior Lighting | JCW GP Intercooler
MINI_Marc
Leader of the posse

Postby CooperDrew » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:25 pm

I just realized I could upload the videos onto Youtube, but I don't know how you could put mp3s online.
Everytime you step on the brake a kitten vanishes, save the kittens!
CooperDrew
Let's face it, you've lost it

Postby Steve » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:30 pm

Anyone heard a Miltek and a Borla SPORT??? Are they similar in loudness and tone?? I know the Borla STREET is pretty quiet, not much louder than stock...
"Speedee"...-06 Royal Grey MCSa Sunroof, Biege Cordoba, 17" webspokes w/15mm spacers, Sport pkg, F&R fogs, Xenon, Crono, Driving lights, HK, 15% pulley, Minspeed CAI, PBR ceramic pads, WMS BPV, Miltek cat back, Hsport rear control arms, auto up windows, brake light flasher...
Steve
Out of Control

Postby MINI_Marc » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:49 pm

I PMed you CooperDrew.

~MM
MINI_Marc
Leader of the posse

Postby MINI_Marc » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:25 pm

Just incase anyone is interested, I found a clip of someone with the MINIMadness echaust.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_21H00EsvBw

Doesn't sound too bad. :)
MINI_Marc
Leader of the posse

Re: MINI Exhausts

Postby Geddy » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:28 pm

Marc,

I liked that clip. Too bad the sound quality wasn't better. I'd have liked to have gotten a better listen. I wonder how it sounds from the cockpit... :twisted:
2003 LY/W MCS ~R84 X-Lites, Sirius, Iridium plugs, drilled & slotted rotors, Green pads, S/S brake lines, Yokohama S drives, ALTA CAI w/ Silicone intake, DDM IC diverter, one ball mod~ Snoopy's finally getting some Mods!
Geddy
Barely in Control

Return to New MINI Modifications