RMW/dyno Tuning In Orlando March TBA

Get help to make your MINI more go-kartier.

Moderator: TReed

RMW/dyno Tuning In Orlando March TBA

Postby maitland » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:42 pm

Getting a tentative list of anyone interested in receiving an RMW tune on their Mini on the dyno March 18th in orlando. Price is $350 for R53's and $500 for R56's. Expect to pick up 40 ft/lbs of tq on the R56's with improved Fuel economy.
Please give me a call at the shop so I can add you to the list if your interested.
407-425-0545

Update
Since the Original poster On NAM was blocked and we had a cancellation on the dyno day we need a couple more people to make it worth while to fly Jan in. We had planned on This weekend or early next week but with the cancellations we need to pick a new day. Anyone interested Contact me so we can lock this down.
Ian
2009 NASA TTC National Champion
03 Cooper S > RMW Topmount Rotrex Supercharger Kit 350whp, Vipec ECU, RMW Crankshaft, Group 4 Aero, OSGiken LSD Clutch/Flywheel, RWM Header/RACE cam/Cylinder Head, AST coilovers.
http://www.maitlandimports.com
maitland
Out of Control

Re: RMW/dyno Tuning In Orlando March TBA

Postby maitland » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:36 pm

OK, quick update. Dyno is open and we currently have 3 cars. However Plane tickets are outrageous right now. Early next week there is a small window of cheaper tickets. Just waiting for the A OK form Jan.
Ian
2009 NASA TTC National Champion
03 Cooper S > RMW Topmount Rotrex Supercharger Kit 350whp, Vipec ECU, RMW Crankshaft, Group 4 Aero, OSGiken LSD Clutch/Flywheel, RWM Header/RACE cam/Cylinder Head, AST coilovers.
http://www.maitlandimports.com
maitland
Out of Control

Re: RMW/dyno Tuning In Orlando March TBA

Postby BigSteveRealtor » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:46 pm

Sorry I missed this post. I would have been there. THe next one send me a PM and Ill be there!!
Others can only wish they bought a Mini

BigSteveRealtor
Out of Control

Return to New MINI Performance