Calling ALL COBB tuned vehicles!!!

Get help to make your MINI more go-kartier.

Moderator: TReed

Calling ALL COBB tuned vehicles!!!

Postby Raymazing » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:31 pm

I am trying to get a group of people together to get custom dyno tunes for their COBB AccessPort equipped vehicles. I'd like to get 5 or so to put it together. PM me or email directly at R55MCCS@gmail.com
05 DS MCS:: JCW Intake/ Alta Intake Pipe / Alta 15% Pulley / Cat Delete / Supersprint Exhaust / H&R Springs / Bilsteins / M7 Defenders / Hotchkis Trailing Arms and Sway Bars / Custom 18X8 H.R.E.s / Stoptech Front Brakes / Brembo rear rotors / Lines / HT-10s /
Raymazing
Relative Newbie

Re: Calling ALL COBB tuned vehicles!!!

Postby BillTheCat » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:55 am

Might want to include a few details, such as:

Where do you plan to have the tunes done?
Who will be doing the tunes?
When would you like to make this happen?
MINIless.
BillTheCat
SSM Movie Pimp

Postby LAMBCHOP » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:44 pm

hate to be THAT guy to bring old threads to life but just wondered how this event turned out and in general how COBB tuners fare with our mini coopers. I have an 11 R56 turbo mcs and heard the R60 was having tuning issues with ecu being locked is that all n18 motors including mine? or just the clubmans? thanks
LAMBCHOP
Rookie

Postby BillTheCat » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:57 am

I thought the N18 engine debuted in the 2012 models. But yes, the N18 ECU was updated from the N14, and nobody has cracked it yet to my knowledge.

I know that AccessPort tunes are VERY popular with some other high performance vehicles, and they get great results.
MINIless.
BillTheCat
SSM Movie Pimp

Return to New MINI Performance