Art with a Heart

Sometimes people need the support of a community of friends because things are happening in their lives that have them on the ropes. You can post here anonymously if you like. We'll help you get through it. It's what community is all about.

Art with a Heart

Postby Car Guy David » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Greating fellow motorers!

As some of you know, my wife and I lost our first daughter to multiple congenital heart defects. We spent an extended period of time at Wolfson Children's hospital and saw the work a local charity did for the kids. This charity was called Art with a Heart. This charity brings in local artiists and supplies to the hospital to work with the kids on art projects to get their mind off of their surroundings and situation. Every year Holly and Sarah help to donate to this charity we support in Ryen's name with the drinking around the world t-shirts at Mickey and MINI, so thank you for helping there. But now there is a free way to help this great charity!

Our local news station and a magazine are sponsoring a 'vote' contest to give away $50,000 dollars of advertising time to the winning charity and the top five get 10k each. All it takes is a moment of your time to vote (make sure to check the box to not receive emails from the news channel).

I appreciate your help and time! Thanks!

Contest Link
Please take a minute to vote for Art with a Heart in Healthcare at http://www.IVoteToGive.com.

Client Focused Media and the BUZZ Magazine are partnering with First Coast News, NBC 12 and ABC 25 to present $50,000 in cash and media prizes to the nonprofits with the most votes. The top five non-profits will receive over $10,000 in media support and recognition.

Please consider using FaceBook or Twitter to promote voting to support Art with a Heart in Healthcare.
LONG LIVE THE SQUIRREL GODS!
Car Guy David
MINI Psycho

Re: Art with a Heart

Postby COOPERation » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:38 am

Voted, good luck!

Sorry but what's the facebook and the twitter? :-s
COOPERation
Losing Control

Re: Art with a Heart

Postby Car Guy David » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:56 pm

Facebook, twitter? I haz no idea