Daytona MINI closing

General discussions of the MINI kind.

Moderator: BillTheCat

Daytona MINI closing

Postby captbj » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:29 pm

Dear Valued Customer,

Effective January 30, 2019, Fields Auto Group will terminate its MINI sales and service operations at 1220 North Tomoka Farms Road, Daytona Beach, Florida.

For your ongoing service needs, you can service your MINI at our Orlando MINI location at 350 South Lake Destiny Drive in Orlando. The number is (407) 835-2727.

For those of you residing closer to Daytona Beach, you will be able to drop off your MINI at Fields BMW Daytona Beach and we will transport your vehicle to Orlando MINI for warranty repairs. In order to take advantage of this service, you can contact Anthony Brooks, Service Manager at Orlando MINI, at (407) 835-2727.

Non-warranty repairs can be scheduled at Fields BMW Daytona Beach.

You can continue enjoying the Fields Matters program amenities such as free car washes at all of our locations. Our other Florida locations are listed below for your convenience.

All of us at Fields would like to thank you for your business.

Sincerely,

Dan Fields
BJ
Captain retired
02S new off the lot 08/02 & sold 06/09 @ 98k and change
07S 10/07 - sold 10/13
79 Austin Saloon, very modified, since 2004
new daily driver 2014 Focus ST(3)
15 R59 Roadster S - new off lot 6/16 - Mrs' car
captbj
What's Control??

Re: Daytona MINI closing

Postby James » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:18 pm

Thanks for the post. I suspected this would happen although I hoped that Fields BMW would service MINIs. I'll have to take Trevor back to Orlando now. After Pat left DB MINI, that was my plan anyway.

James
James
Administrator Emeritus

Return to New MINI Chat