Disney Theme Park Tickets

Discussion of the upcoming 10th Anniversary Mickey and MINI event to be held in and around Walt Disney World, September 26th - 28th, 2014.

Moderator: James

Disney Theme Park Tickets

Postby Becky & Luis » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:45 am

Preferred rate tickets are available for all MM10 attendees, regardless if you are staying on property and are valid until the end of the year.

$ 59 - One Disney After 4pm ticket to any park
$ 74 - One Disney After 2pm ticket to any park
$131 - Two Disney After 2pm tickets to any park

Order tickets online at http://www.disneyconventiontickets.com or by calling 407-939-4686 with Group # MM10 Event 2014. We strongly recommend that you call instead of ordering online. If you are staying at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, the ticket(s) may be linked to your room key (MagicBand), or the tickets will be available for pick-up at the Concierge at Coronado Springs or any other Will Call locations, which include: Downtown Disney, Blizzard Beach, Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot, or Animal Kingdom.

Guests staying at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort during Mickey & MINI 10 are eligible for our Disney After 4pm park ticket promotion. BOGO! Buy a 1-Day, 1 Theme Park, Disney After 4pm ticket for $59 and get one FREE from us. Buy one from Disney and you will receive one from us when you pick them up at the Registration table during the event. This offer is limited to the first 50 Coronado Springs registrations only.

For those of you that have purchased an After 4pm park ticket already, please email the ticket purchase confirmation information to planning.team@mickeyandmini.com. BOGO tickets are still available at this time.
Becky & Luis
Barely in Control

Re: Disney Theme Park Tickets

Postby James » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:27 pm

Buy One Get One (BOGO) free Disney After 4PM park ticket promotion is still available for registered event attendees staying at Coronado Springs Resort. LIMITED QUANTITIES!
James
Administrator Emeritus

Postby jbentley-brown » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:34 pm

Is it only one BOGO. Or if I bought another would i get another free? I need 4.
jbentley-brown
What's Control??

Postby Becky & Luis » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:21 am

jbentley-brown wrote:Is it only one BOGO. Or if I bought another would i get another free? I need 4.

Sorry, no. We are limiting the BOGO offer to one per hotel reservation because there are only 50 free tickets available.
Becky & Luis
Barely in Control

Postby MsLolaCooperS » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:19 pm

Have you reached the 50 mark yet? I know it's late, but are the BOGOs still available? :waving:
MsLolaCooperS
Rookie

Postby Becky & Luis » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:40 pm

MsLolaCooperS wrote:Have you reached the 50 mark yet? I know it's late, but are the BOGOs still available? :waving:

Yes, there sure are!
Becky & Luis
Barely in Control

Postby Becky & Luis » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:33 am

BOGO Promotion ended on August 26, 2014, with the release of our room block at Coronado. The discounted Disney park ticket prices are still valid for our group. To order discounted park tickets, please call Disney at (407) 939-4686 with group # MM10 EVENT 2014.
Becky & Luis
Barely in Control

Return to Mickey and MINI 10