[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4342: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4344: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4345: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4346: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Sunshine MINIs • View topic - Mickey and MINI 8 Photos

Mickey and MINI 8 Photos

The eighth annual motoring event in Mouseland.

Moderators: James, JCWRocket, MiniNat

Mickey and MINI 8 Photos

Postby James » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:25 pm

There is a Flickr group so people can share their Mickey & MINI 8 photos.

Please post up photos or links to photos in this thread. :photo:
James
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Mickey and MINI 8 Photos

Postby tangiers8 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:58 pm

tangiers8
Angie Nicholson Holland

Postby James » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:35 pm

Worked for me, but might not for people you aren't friends with. :-k
James
Administrator Emeritus

Postby tangiers8 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:26 am

Yeah, facebook says that link should work for non-facebook friends. Guess we'll have to have Bradford check it out. :whistle:
tangiers8
Angie Nicholson Holland

Postby James » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:08 am

Lori put her photos in a .
James
Administrator Emeritus

Postby kenrmg » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:28 am

FYI, I just added our pics to the group.
kenrmg
Still has full Control

Postby Min1Mee » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:26 pm

Added to the collection. Had an awesome time!!
Min1Mee
Relative Newbie

Postby JBKone » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:15 pm

JBKone
Keeper of Time

Postby tangiers8 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:17 am

tangiers8
Angie Nicholson Holland

Postby J3kidford » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:34 pm

I uploaded a ton of pictures to the Flickr set. Lots from the track so look to see if I caught your MINI in action!
Janet
'08 SS Sidewalk MCSCa/M7 16% pulley/M7 CAI/M7 Strut Tower Brace/M7 USS/M7 heatshield/Hotchkis 19mm Rear Sway Bar/Screamin Demon Coil Pak/NGK plugs and wires/one ball exhaust/sprint booster

'13 WS S Roadster with JCW tuning kit
J3kidford
Postmaster General

Postby Min1Mee » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:02 am

I can't remember his name but there was a gentleman there that had a grey mini cooper with black rims and double red pin striping on the inner lip and outer lip. I didn't get his info before I left. Hopefully I can get in contact with him to possibly see about obtaining those rims... :(
Min1Mee
Relative Newbie

Postby Blue8282 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Because there are over 300 pictures I'm posting the link here for everyone to check out. Please feel free to pass on the information to anyone that wants to see them. I posted the link on Facebook in Tampa's group, MINI Peeps and SSM group but wanted to post here for the non facebook users also!! Sorry it took so long but I was sick. Marc Wiens took most of the track pics and he did a great job! Thanks Marc, you rocked it out! Can't wait for more events!!

http://s741.photobucket.com/albums/xx60 ... %20Disney/

Zena
Blue8282
Losing Control

Postby Drake » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:25 pm

That is a lot of pictures! Thanks for sharing!
Drake
Starting to lose Control

Postby tkahike » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Not a lot, but here are ours. http://www.mediafire.com/?6z2vhb20q7m20

Also track video here:
tkahike
Relative Newbie

Postby J3kidford » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:07 am

I am looking for some high resolution pics to submit with my story about MM8 to MC2 and have sent a message to a couple people who had posted on the MM8 Flickr album asking permission to use their pics. If anyone has any high res pics they think would be a good addition to our story about Mickey & MINI please email them to me at j3kidford@comcast.net. You will get credit for them in the magazine.
Janet
'08 SS Sidewalk MCSCa/M7 16% pulley/M7 CAI/M7 Strut Tower Brace/M7 USS/M7 heatshield/Hotchkis 19mm Rear Sway Bar/Screamin Demon Coil Pak/NGK plugs and wires/one ball exhaust/sprint booster

'13 WS S Roadster with JCW tuning kit
J3kidford
Postmaster General

Return to Mickey and MINI 8