Seen, Learned & Overheard in St Augustine!

MINI and Mini enthusiasts from Bradenton to Port Charlotte.

Moderators: BillTheCat, Mr Incredible

Seen, Learned & Overheard in St Augustine!

Postby Mr Incredible » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:35 am

These were great quotes; things we learned and overheard in St Augustine :secret: :oops:

:laughingat:

According to Buffy......."she has logged 143 1/2 hours of topless time!" :shock:

According to Ray......."just because you have junk in your trunk, doesn't mean you can't go topless!" [-X

Ray really likes "Brad-pudding" :-s

Ray also said....."pretty soon, she's going to log more backseat hours in (Eddie's) MINI than Buffy going topless!" [-o<

We learned that in parking garages in St Augustine, you "have to go up before going down.....to exit" =;

I said....."if you are going to pay $10 to park, you might as well take the entire garage in"..... [-(

I was asked to be our personal "tour guide" in the Castle of San Marco.......that was interesting, as we learned many previously unknown facts about the Spaniards and what they contributed to our society :^o

Ray and I are going to start blogging.....the new blog will be "Restaurants & Restrooms".........
a.k.a. "Diners & Dumps" :-&
**side note; if you want to see the beginning of the blogging.....you must Friend us both on Facebook

We learned that Rich suffers from Pavophobia......the fear of peacocks :-$
**Rich conquered this fear! :clap:

Jerry said that he is uncomfortable riding in a MINI because he has a bone spur on his heel.....
.....Buffy said it's because he has no ass :laughingat:

Rich and I told Ray that if she really wants to attract guys......"use a little bacon behind the ears" :rofl:

And the last one......after noticing an extremely small door off the alley at the back of one of the bars we were at, I turned to the bartender and asked her what it was for....she said, and I quote....."only the small packages go in the backdoor!"
:o
Eddie C
"That's Mr. Incredible To You"
Kim
a.k.a. "Elastigirl" and loving co-pilot.
I drive a stunning Electric Blue '05 MCS
With all kinds of upgrades & really cool stuff~
Proud member of the 100,000 mile club!
Mio Italiano Lavoro!
Mr Incredible
What's Control??

Re: Seen, Learned & Overheard in St Augustine!

Postby bvolkmann » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:00 pm

Very Funny "Mr. Incredible"! :lol:
Berni
bvolkmann
Relative Newbie

Re: Seen, Learned & Overheard in St Augustine!

Postby TReed » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:43 pm

This cracks me up! Looks like y'all had a great time!
TReed
SSM Carbon Fiber Princess

Return to Sarasota Area MINIs