Bring on Winter, December 5 & 6

December 5th and 6th in South Dade & Fort Lauderdale.

Moderator: BillTheCat

Re: Bring on Winter, December 5 & 6

Postby Healey67 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:29 am

Death Cab for Cutie wrote:Well I am really excited for this event, even ordered a small t shirt, you know how I like to show off in a tight shirt. \:D/

show off in a tight shirt???? I thought it was something a little bit smaller than that..... [-X
Healey67
What's Control??

Postby Mini-B » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:10 pm

Mrs Clubman wrote:
Mini-B wrote:Want to just tell everyone that there will be 2 more people from out of town coming to BOW. My wife and I will be driving over on Sunday morning from Ft Myers. We cant wait to get over there and meet more people with these cars. If anyone from this area is also heading over...hit me up and we can all motor over together.

Steve

Thanks for pre-registering for BOW and driving all the way from Ft. Myers! According to the registration, you are the only ones coming from there.

Your welcome...we cant wait for the weekend to come. Although I need to get the mini clean on Saturday for Sunday but no big deal.
Mini-B
Starting to lose Control

Postby Mrs Clubman » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:42 pm

Minis of Miami is getting ready for the best charity raffle ever! I'm blown away with the generosity of our sponsors! :clap: :clap: We will be raffling off over $2000 in prizes. :shock: Odds are excellent that you will be going home with a cool prize! Each adult will start out with a free regular raffle ticket. Then to boost your odds and to get a variety of prizes, you can buy regular raffle tickets for $2 each. Remember that 100% of each ticket you buy goes to Kids in Distress. :sun:

We will have a premium gift table with raffle tickets for $5 each. Again with 100% of money collected benefitting Kids in Distress! :sun:
Mrs Clubman
What's Control??

Postby paul_ » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:31 pm

JBKone wrote:<TexanAccent> New York City?! </TexanAccent>

Yeah, I'm afraid that one's my fault... I'm dragging my girlfriend down for BOW, as well as dragging my own @$$ down from Melbourne... two and a half hours of zoomness time!

Can't wait to see everyone again there!

-P
Zoomnis - '05 LY/B MCS - 15% Pulley, Helix CAI, One Ball, 19mm sway bar, Tein SS coilovers w/ EDFC, Cbrio Braces, TSW Damper, 50th Anniversary Whalen knob & brake lever
paul_
Still has full Control

Postby Mrs Clubman » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:29 pm

:oops: I made a boo boo and corrected it a previous post. The event cost for Sunday's non-registered guests is $15. Please bring cash or check. Also everyone need to check in both days.
Mrs Clubman
What's Control??

Previous

Return to Bring on Winter 2009