Bradford's Leaving MoP

Events in the Florida Panhandle.

Moderators: MUNGO, JBKone

Bradford's Leaving MoP

Postby JBKone » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:34 pm

I’m writing to give you some BIG news!

Some of you may know I own The Mosquito Authority franchise in Okaloosa and South Walton counties. As you can imagine, it’s hard to run a business when you’re at another job all week. My business hasn’t grown as it should because I’m not hands-on every day, so I’m leaving the MINI dealer to pursue my dreams of being the mosquito king of Northwest Florida.

Tomorrow is my last day. I know: it’s all a bit sudden for me too. I’ve truly the time I’ve worked here and have never had a job I’ve liked as much. Working with all of my customers and playing with MINIs every day for the past couple of years has been a dream-come-true. I’m still a MINI fanatic, and I’ll always own one. And, since I won’t have to work every Saturday, I’ll be able to make more regional meets as well! MINIs On The Dragon here I come! Hey, maybe I can make MINI Takes The States this summer too!

You guys Motor On! And don’t for get to wave!

If you want any more info on The Mosquito Authority, check out http://www.BugsBite.com.

If you need anything MINI after this week, contact James Phillips at 850-471-4335. He’s awesome and almost as in-love with MINI as I am. He’s become a good friend over the last year.

See you at the next MINI event!

Bradford.
JBKone
Keeper of Time

Re: Bradford's Leaving MoP

Postby mct » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:58 pm

Whoa!!

Best of luck in your business bud. Can't wait to see you at MOTD and MTTS!!
Pedro
2016 MINI Cooper S with JCW Tuning Kit - Clark
mct
SSM Track Junkie

Return to Panhandle MINIs