MINI Thanks to my Panhandle Peeps

Events in the Florida Panhandle.

Moderators: MUNGO, JBKone

MINI Thanks to my Panhandle Peeps

Postby MUNGO » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:57 am

If you didn't know Teri and I are in Jacksonville, Fl now. A fantastic opportunity to move to Jacksonville to be the MINI Sales Manager at Tom Bush MINI was offered to me so here we are. It was top secret for business reasons so we could not tell anyone until now. We have already purchased a new home and have completely moved in. I am very excited to have this opportunity to work for a fantastic organization and to be closer to Teri's family in south Florida. Funny how life works, we bought our first MINI at Tom Bush MINI, I started my MINI career at Tom Bush MINI, and now I'm the Sales Manager at the very same place that started our MINI obsession. Thanks to all our MINI friends for a wonderful 6 years!
Check out my website... MungoInc.com
MUNGO
MINI Stalker

Re: MINI Thanks to my Panhandle Peeps

Postby JBKone » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:20 pm

MUNGO wrote:If you didn't know Teri and I are in Jacksonville, Fl now. A fantastic opportunity to move to Jacksonville to be the MINI Sales Manager at Tom Bush MINI was offered to me so here we are. It was top secret for business reasons so we could not tell anyone until now. We have already purchased a new home and have completely moved in. I am very excited to have this opportunity to work for a fantastic organization and to be closer to Teri's family in south Florida. Funny how life works, we bought our first MINI at Tom Bush MINI, I started my MINI career at Tom Bush MINI, and now I'm the Sales Manager at the very same place that started our MINI obsession. Thanks to all our MINI friends for a wonderful 6 years!

WOOHOO!!!! You'll do great! :mrgreen:
JBKone
Keeper of Time

Postby MINIBee » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:19 am

Awesome! I bought my first MINI there too! :motoring:
Motoring Advisor at Ferman MINI of Tampa Bay - The Journey is the Reward
MINIBee
Checkered past, Checkered MINI

Postby em7srv » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:12 am

Congrats and good luck! :)