Our First Dragon Run

Events in the Florida Panhandle.

Moderators: MUNGO, JBKone

Our First Dragon Run

Postby gping » Tue May 07, 2013 7:37 am

We had a fantastic time on the Dragon. Patty took Second place in the car show just behind Minibee. It was great seeing so many MINI's and MINIacs. The weather was great up to Saturday so the photo shoot and car show were in the rain but we still had FUN. We will be going back. There is so much to see and do in North Carolina. Cheers, Gary and Patty
Old Salt, 2011 MC Clubman Pepper White (Mine), Ladybug, 2012 MCS Roadster Chili Red (Wife)
gping
Relative Newbie

Re: Our First Dragon Run

Postby MinMin » Tue May 07, 2013 11:00 am

First, congrats on your car show placement. I really wish I could have been up there this year. There is always next year.
MinMin
Losing Control

Postby JBKone » Thu May 09, 2013 6:15 pm

Glad you had a good time! I was there, but only for about a day. I was gone from Pensacola for about 55 hours and 22 of that was driving! :shock: Of course, you subtract 10 for sleep (not near enough) and 3 for sitting waiting in Hickory for the guy to bring me my truck and you're down to only 20 hours enjoyment... and I don't know where that went! But it was fun anyway! And I'll be going next year too! :mrgreen:
JBKone
Keeper of Time

Postby gping » Fri May 10, 2013 7:25 am

Brad,

Sorry we missed you. The party at Alan and Bev's was Great. We met a lot of Florida folks. They really know how to do a party. Hopefully we can have a Panhandle party next year. The Dragon was a humbling experience. :bow:
Old Salt, 2011 MC Clubman Pepper White (Mine), Ladybug, 2012 MCS Roadster Chili Red (Wife)
gping
Relative Newbie

Return to Panhandle MINIs