OS Giken+PSS9s=Wow

General track-related discussions for all the track junkies out there.

Moderator: MINIBee

OS Giken+PSS9s=Wow

Postby sBox » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:40 am

All I can say is WOW. This was my first complete event in nearly a year--weather was perfect, mechanical issues held off until the middle of the last Sunday run, new tires!, money, etc. After reading Ian's posts about point-n-shoot and talking to Ed about pre-loading I finally had a chance to try it out at Sebring. When the track thinned out on Sunday, I had a chance to really take laps without those annoying GT3s or Turbo Ses appearing every 30 seconds. It was truly amazing.

Ian: I know you've asked for times before, but I don't have a stopwatch yet. I tried to use my iPhone (putting it in our ever-so-worthless cupholders), but without tactile feel and wearing a pair of gloves, I was mashing away and not hitting it regularly. Saturday was a wash anyhow. I counted 36 cars at grid 10m before the second session and that's just at grid. I think I sunburnt my left arm pointing by GT3s.
'06 RG/S MCS, Dinan Cowl + Stage 3 Software, Dinan STB, OS Giken LSD, ACT XTSS clutch/flywheel, 15% pulley, JCW Exhaust, 19mm Rear Sway Bar, H-Sport Camber Plates, Bilstein PSS9s, TSW Control Arms, '09 R56 Front Brakes
sBox
Barely in Control

Re: OS Giken+PSS9s=Wow

Postby maitland » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:57 pm

Wow, Glad you like it. Happy I could help! What group were you with?
Ian
2009 NASA TTC National Champion
03 Cooper S > RMW Topmount Rotrex Supercharger Kit 350whp, Vipec ECU, RMW Crankshaft, Group 4 Aero, OSGiken LSD Clutch/Flywheel, RWM Header/RACE cam/Cylinder Head, AST coilovers.
http://www.maitlandimports.com
maitland
Out of Control

Re: OS Giken+PSS9s=Wow

Postby sBox » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:24 am

The Yellow solo group, so point-by passing in the usual spots. There were only four or five non-Porsches at the entire event, I think.
'06 RG/S MCS, Dinan Cowl + Stage 3 Software, Dinan STB, OS Giken LSD, ACT XTSS clutch/flywheel, 15% pulley, JCW Exhaust, 19mm Rear Sway Bar, H-Sport Camber Plates, Bilstein PSS9s, TSW Control Arms, '09 R56 Front Brakes
sBox
Barely in Control

Return to Track Chat