Central Florida Road Course

General track-related discussions for all the track junkies out there.

Moderator: MINIBee

Central Florida Road Course

Postby maitland » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:23 pm

Put something up in the Orlando section but I finally made it down there. It was too darn hot so I spent all my time in the car or in the shade and I never put the camera in. I saw enough people bouncing around with camera's something will end up on youtube. Track is fun... and really only one dangerious turn. Turn 1 to the right, If you come in with you head somwhere else you'll snag the wall pretty good on exit. Other then that it's a great little track. Good technical sections with 2 kinda fast corners for what they are. Turn 2 (left hander off the first straight) is pretty solidly in 3rd gear (80-85mph) it's blind and fairly high punishment if you turn in late. And then another 60+ mph corner off the back straight. Everything else is bottom of 2nd U turns. Make sure you've got a good diff. Fun for what it is.
Ian
2009 NASA TTC National Champion
03 Cooper S > RMW Topmount Rotrex Supercharger Kit 350whp, Vipec ECU, RMW Crankshaft, Group 4 Aero, OSGiken LSD Clutch/Flywheel, RWM Header/RACE cam/Cylinder Head, AST coilovers.
http://www.maitlandimports.com
maitland
Out of Control

Postby maitland » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:20 pm

Couple pictures.
Ian
2009 NASA TTC National Champion
03 Cooper S > RMW Topmount Rotrex Supercharger Kit 350whp, Vipec ECU, RMW Crankshaft, Group 4 Aero, OSGiken LSD Clutch/Flywheel, RWM Header/RACE cam/Cylinder Head, AST coilovers.
http://www.maitlandimports.com
maitland
Out of Control

Postby JBKone » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:41 pm

Looks like fun! ;)b I love the 1st shot. Looks like it should be a left-hand turn judging by the barrier but you're turning right. I thought you were sliding for a second 8)
JBKone
Keeper of Time

Return to Track Chat