PCA Friday Night Events

General track-related discussions for all the track junkies out there.

Moderator: MINIBee

PCA Friday Night Events

Postby sBox » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:09 pm

I've been receiving notes from the Gold Coast PCA club about Friday night events at PBIR and now Homestead. The Homestead event on August 7th is $170. The schedule is for the gates to open at 4:00pm and the track to go hot at 6:00pm.

http://www.goldcoastregion.org/pdf/DE.pdf
'06 RG/S MCS, Dinan Cowl + Stage 3 Software, Dinan STB, OS Giken LSD, ACT XTSS clutch/flywheel, 15% pulley, JCW Exhaust, 19mm Rear Sway Bar, H-Sport Camber Plates, Bilstein PSS9s, TSW Control Arms, '09 R56 Front Brakes
sBox
Barely in Control

Postby LgEnf » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:01 pm

awesome!

I wanted to get out to PBIR a couple of weeks ago when they had the first under the lights, but the car is not fixed enough yet, however it rained a lot that day and I would not have run in the rain, under the lights, on a new configuration - too many OH SH!T moments when you put all those conditions together.

I do want to catch some of these events, especially the local ones.
Jamie and Staci
2004 Indi Blue MCS (Monty) Blue Flame catback, K&N Blue CAI Typhoon, Minspeed 15% pulley, BC coilovers, M7 USS, Minspeed 19mm rear swaybar, Hawk HT10 brake pads (one bad a$$ track ride)
2005 Ram SRT10 QC (Valerie)
LgEnf
Let's face it, you've lost it

I'm in on the Aug, Homestead

Postby yachtcomputing » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:12 pm

Signed Up and ready to go for the August Homestead.
It'll be my last drive before back surgery on Aug 10th. But I am planning on October events thereafter. I'm told NO PROBLEM. The doctor who reassembled Emerson Fitapaldi is doing the work on me. I am hoping for some skill transference....... :D
Yellow'02 C/S Madness Stage 4 Engine, KW Var2 Coilovers, Rear Rollcage, TCE 13" Rotors, Wilwood 4 Piston Calipers, 27mmRear Swaybar, Urethane Bushings, Borla Ex
yachtcomputing
Losing Control

Return to Track Chat