Items to Bring for the Scavenger Hunt

Major meet at Walt Disney World on September 28-30, 2007. (<a target="_blank" href="http://mickeyandmini.com">mickeyandmini.com</a>)

Postby 2phun » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:44 pm

Snooter wrote:
Alpha-6 wrote:Hm, honestly not sure....I think this may have come up when I was still trying to recover from a long summer and/or right around the engagement....that's my story and I'm sticking to it :P

You get a "C" for the story, but you can run the event but of course not be eligible for the prizes :cry:

I'm thinking he should have entered for our "Hard Luck Award" last night! :lol:
2phun
"Clever caption here"

Postby Alpha-6 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:04 pm

Well after feeling a tad awkward walking around the car show last night after not registering I def. felt the pressure to have registered and trust me if I could've have done it right there and then last night I would have :wink: Looked like it was goignt o be a sweet event 8) Kuddos to the organizers and all the new wonderful people I met last night.
Alpha-6
Postmaster General

Postby MINI_Marc » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:59 pm

stoopid polariods.... :cry:

Our team would have won if we had printed the pictures for sure! We did EVERYTHING on the list with the exception of like, 3 things. We even did the 2 BONUS things!

NEXT year, we'll be more prepaird! :D
15% Alta Pulley | Minspeed CAI | "One Ball" Exhaust | TSW V2 Engine Damper | 2 Kicker Comp 10 Subs and 250Watt JL Audio Amp | JL Audio Front/Rear Speakers | JVC Head Unit | JCW Rear Wing | Ociari Cowl Scoops | Blue/White LED Interior Lighting | JCW GP Intercooler
MINI_Marc
Leader of the posse

Postby Alpha-6 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:13 am

This event was amazing, Andrea and I had an absolute blast!!!!!! :D
Alpha-6
Postmaster General

Postby MINI_Marc » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:28 am

It's gotten me and my dad thinking about putting another Cooper Quest together soon! :D
15% Alta Pulley | Minspeed CAI | "One Ball" Exhaust | TSW V2 Engine Damper | 2 Kicker Comp 10 Subs and 250Watt JL Audio Amp | JL Audio Front/Rear Speakers | JVC Head Unit | JCW Rear Wing | Ociari Cowl Scoops | Blue/White LED Interior Lighting | JCW GP Intercooler
MINI_Marc
Leader of the posse

Postby GotMini » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:55 pm

Next time there shouldn't be any bonus for printed photos! I know my group, consisting of myself, JMH, and Mini_Marc, spent the extra time to find some of the items that none of the other groups found and yet all it counted for was a single lousy point. Now don't get me wrong, I had a blast wandering around Disney to find a lot of these items and I'm not disappointed that we lost... it just would've been more fair to have certain items on the list, which I thought were more challenging to find, to count for more!

GotMINI
GotMini
Starting to lose Control

Postby James » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:47 pm

Did you just sign up to run the Scavenger Hunt next year? :D
James
Administrator Emeritus

Postby Alpha-6 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:51 pm

James wrote:Did you just sign up to run the Scavenger Hunt next year? :D

I think I just heard him say that too :D
Alpha-6
Postmaster General

Postby 2phun » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:23 am

Alpha-6 wrote:
James wrote:Did you just sign up to run the Scavenger Hunt next year? :D

I think I just heard him say that too :D

Thanks for volunteering! :clap: Now we can focus on having fun rather than balancing out all the possible complaints that will surface :)
2phun
"Clever caption here"

Postby Snooter » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:15 pm

Next time there shouldn't be any bonus for printed photos! I know my group, consisting of myself, JMH, and Mini_Marc, spent the extra time to find some of the items that none of the other groups found and yet all it counted for was a single lousy point. Now don't get me wrong, I had a blast wandering around Disney to find a lot of these items and I'm not disappointed that we lost... it just would've been more fair to have certain items on the list, which I thought were more challenging to find, to count for more!

Thanks for the feedback, it's alway helpful for planning for the following year! I've had a several folks make similar comments on this subject.
Not all who wander are lost

Snooter
Barry Patascher

Postby mct » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:47 pm

GotMini wrote:Next time there shouldn't be any bonus for printed photos! I know my group, consisting of myself, JMH, and Mini_Marc, spent the extra time to find some of the items that none of the other groups found and yet all it counted for was a single lousy point. Now don't get me wrong, I had a blast wandering around Disney to find a lot of these items and I'm not disappointed that we lost... it just would've been more fair to have certain items on the list, which I thought were more challenging to find, to count for more!

GotMINI

Looking back at the list - I completely agree with you on this one. To find that brick with the word MINI on it was TOUGH! Next year we may have to consider some "bonus" items which will be worth quite a few extra points. Thanks for the feedback!
Pedro
2016 MINI Cooper S with JCW Tuning Kit - Clark
mct
SSM Track Junkie

Postby MarketingGirl » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:04 pm

I received my replacement cuckoo clock today! Many thanks to Downtown MINI for taking care of the replacement for me. I finally get to see it really work. It is cool!
Now I can see Scooter go around every hour. As soon as I find a replacement Buster cabrio model, I'll be swapping it out.
Yea!
B
MarketingGirl
Queen of Green

Postby mct » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:53 pm

MarketingGirl wrote:Now I can see Scooter go around every hour. As soon as I find a replacement Buster cabrio model, I'll be swapping it out.
Yea!
B

You know I can't wait for that! ;)
Pedro
2016 MINI Cooper S with JCW Tuning Kit - Clark
mct
SSM Track Junkie

Previous

Return to Mickey and MINI 3