February Meet

Events in Northeast Florida.

Moderators: Aluvendale, speedy1

Would you like to change the February monthly meet date?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:09 pm

Yes, change the monthly meet date to Feb. 8 and I would love to join AAONMS at cars & coffee and Jacksonville Car and Truck Show.
67%
No, I would prefer to keep our February monthly meet on the Third weekend in February (Feb 15/16)
33%

Total votes : 3

February Meet

Postby speedy1 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:09 pm

AAONMS wrote:Wondering about opinions on changing the date of the February Meet to be on Saturday, 02/08, and attending Cars and Coffee at the Times Union before heading to the Jacksonville International Car and Truck Show at the Prime Osborn Convention Center.

AAONMS wrote:I’m seeing this as a pretty simple deal and was not planning to have any pre-meet-up to caravan in to Cars and Coffee, nor was I considering a round-about or scenic drive between the venues.
My thought was we all meet at the Times Union on Riverside at 08:45 or thereabouts and then at around 11:00 when Cars and Coffee wraps up, we get in our cars and drive directly to the Prime Osborn.

AAONMS has a great idea that he has agreed to lead for the February monthly meet, however, it lands on the week prior to our "normal" monthly meet. So the question is....would you like to be "Not Normal" and change the date of our monthly meet for the month of February or would you like to remain "Normal" and keep it as the 3rd weekend ?

Voting will be open for 10 days from now.
2013 MINI JCW GP#0317 (Finnegan)
2013 MINI JCW GP #0028 (Hellbender)
2006 MINI JCW GP#0317 (Super Stella)
2006 MINI JCW GP#0713 (Snap)
2006 Dark Silver Convertible (Stella) Adopted[/b]
speedy1
Tag Queen

Re: February Meet

Postby J3kidford » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:50 pm

I work on the weekend of the 8th-9th so my vote is obvious. Otherwise, I'd be there in a heartbeat! Sorry. :-(
Janet
'08 SS Sidewalk MCSCa/M7 16% pulley/M7 CAI/M7 Strut Tower Brace/M7 USS/M7 heatshield/Hotchkis 19mm Rear Sway Bar/Screamin Demon Coil Pak/NGK plugs and wires/one ball exhaust/sprint booster

'13 WS S Roadster with JCW tuning kit
J3kidford
Postmaster General

Return to Jacksonville Area MINI Motorers