Where do I find a place to......

Events in Northeast Florida.

Moderators: Aluvendale, speedy1

Re: Where do I find a place to......

Postby samteezy » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:39 pm

Any recommendations for mechanical work in the St. Augustine/Saint Johns County area?

My car's been giving me idling issues and I had it towed to Evans Automotive, but I'm open to other suggestions. I'd love to take it to Sam's but I need to stay pretty local.
samteezy
Rookie

Postby speedy1 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:48 pm

Here is one that Frances suggested earlier.....

* Jose Palacios @ Automotive Industries, LLC, 10875 Old Dixie Highway | Unit 3, Ponte Vedra, FL 32081 - 904-808-7049 http://www.dhsai.com - Website is under construction, but there are testimonials on there. He did a full service and other things to my dad's MINI. My dad doesn't have the warranty anymore and he needed his car serviced and brakes done. He also fixed my mom's non-MINI. His specialty is European cars... So he knows his stuff. He used to work for Tom Bush and Brumos. (FrancesRowena)
2013 MINI JCW GP#0317 (Finnegan)
2013 MINI JCW GP #0028 (Hellbender)
2006 MINI JCW GP#0317 (Super Stella)
2006 MINI JCW GP#0713 (Snap)
2006 Dark Silver Convertible (Stella) Adopted[/b]
speedy1
Tag Queen

Postby lucy2811 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:14 pm

I know I haven't posted here in a loooooooong time, but I just wanted to take the time to give a huge thumbs up for Jose and his team at Automotive Industries. ;)b After reading on this forum that he had been used and recommended by another MINI lover, I took Penny to him today for a check engine light. He and his team were extremely knowledgable and friendly and in less than 6 hours had me motoring again. I would highly recommend them. In fact, I won't be taking Penny anywhere else in the future!! :clap:
lucy2811
Still has full Control

Postby speedy1 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:31 pm

lucy2811 wrote:I know I haven't posted here in a loooooooong time, but I just wanted to take the time to give a huge thumbs up for Jose and his team at Automotive Industries. ;)b After reading on this forum that he had been used and recommended by another MINI lover, I took Penny to him today for a check engine light. He and his team were extremely knowledgable and friendly and in less than 6 hours had me motoring again. I would highly recommend them. In fact, I won't be taking Penny anywhere else in the future!! :clap:

Thanks for sharing your positive review!!
2013 MINI JCW GP#0317 (Finnegan)
2013 MINI JCW GP #0028 (Hellbender)
2006 MINI JCW GP#0317 (Super Stella)
2006 MINI JCW GP#0713 (Snap)
2006 Dark Silver Convertible (Stella) Adopted[/b]
speedy1
Tag Queen

Previous

Return to Jacksonville Area MINI Motorers