JAMM Cards / TShirts / Memberlist

Events in Northeast Florida.

Moderators: Aluvendale, speedy1

JAMM Cards / TShirts / Memberlist

Postby speedy1 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:12 pm

With the hope of consolidating the JAMM "stickies" I have consolidated a couple of them here.

* JAMM Cards
How do you tag a MINI??? With some SSM / JAMM cards. Many thanks to J3KidFord for putting together a personalized card for our group!! I just ordered some myself and they turned out great. I liked that I could personalize the tagged by:......so I didnt have to try and handwrite my screen name on it...it was already personalized. Just follow this link to make your changes and order:

CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR CARDS

* JAMM T-Shirts (Thank you J3kidford for putting together the orignal post)
Check them out folks! Lots of colors, styles, prices, etc.

Click HERE to visit our store and check out the shirts!

* Memberlist (Thank You Green Hornet for starting original post)
Green Hornet, Jonthan Drabek "JD" '10 BRG Clubbie S w/Tuscan Beige, jjdrabek@yahoo.com
Speedy1-Debbie - Motors in Super Stella - GP #0317 ( 2006 MINI Cooper JCW-GP) and occasionally gets to motor in Snap (when GP 713 isn't motoring in him).
GP 713-Todd (Mini Cooper JCW GP)
j3kidford = Janet = '08 Sparkling Silver/black MCS Sidewalk Cabrio with black bonnet stripes with copper & White pinstripes
MINIMatthew = Matthew = '04 Electric Blue / White Roof / White Tail lights
chelseabelle-chelseabelle 2010 black/black. Will look like soon ( checkered top/side mirrors , jack skellinton decal on back with dog zero, and front tag saying skellinton)
MINIMETOO - Lee & Sandy Smith 03 CR/W MCS the "HOT WHEELS" MINI
redryno11 = Ryan, 2009 Hot Chocolate Clubman S with a quiver of bike racks on the roof... known as the 'micro-machine'
chiki143 = Tammy, who motors in Scarlett, an '07 MCS decked out in Union Jacks
003.5- chris - jimmy's an 06 cabrios s in pure silver with black stripes
Miss Ruby - chrissy- drives Miss Ruby who is an 08 chili red / silver clubman
MEANEY = Steve = '05 Hyper Blue/Blue JCW Cabrio w/Blk Bonnet Stripes
ltlr-n-u (otherwise known as MIA) Lorine 08 all black Clubman S named Wednesday
RHE - Drives Zooey ('06 S, CR/S).
Car Guy David - David 2010 Red/Black MC Clubman
Phoelix - Cindy 2004 Sliver/Black Just a Cooper
Aluvendale (pronounced 'a LOO ven dale') is Jennifer (and Erik) who motor in Sterling, a 2008 Dk Silver/ Lt Silver Clubman S with chrome mirror caps and hood scoop.
Ufnavy06 = Sean + Julie in the Purple Haze w/ Silver roof '06 JCW. Maybe he's the purple people eater....maybe he's not.
Baxtersdad-'09 Cooper S, Horizon Blue/Horizon Blue w Silver Sport Stripes..his name is Baxter (Tom Caloia)

francesrowena - Frances - 2006 MINI Cooper S - Pepper White w/ black bonnet stripes
Bobbie Martin - 1978 Mini, Gloss Black

doomsdaybob = Eric, '03 MSC, DS/B, Dark Gray S-Lites, Some dings, supposed to add character right?
MrsNelson1119..(Mariann) Drives Abby..2005 PS/BLK JAC...
jbentley-brown - I am an over the line member in Saint Marys Ga "10,Cooper, chili red/ white top ,white racing stripes, Union Jack mirror caps and rearview mirror.
lkwilson -Linda Willson- 2002 Liquid Yellow, Black Top
Gobsmacked - 1981 Classic Red Mini Cooper Sport & 2002 MINI Dark Silver Cooper S
Twitchy_red_mini - Julie 06 S CR/B (soon to get a makeover)
AAONMS - Traveler – Bob and Nancy DeLoatch – ‘11 JCW Hardtop Eclipse Gray with Black roof and wheels
Chomper-laser blue/black/black bonnet stripes 09 MCS RMW tuned, flame spokes, plastidipped parts and tinted windows
Porthos - Tryon - '07 MINI Cooper S LBM/W with white wheels
pm-pc - Plate is RCLUB , Hot Chocolate Clubman with the "sparkles" !!
BigDog - Vaughn: 2010 S-Clubman Dark Silver with Black/Red Sport Strips with Black Jack A-Panels and Mirror Caps. Tinted windows. Factory roof rack for 2 bikes. DRAG wheels. MINI name is Merlin...
JaxMCS - jimmy - 05 Pepper White (pancake batter white) with Red and Blue offset stripes
BabyBMW-Anna - 08 MCS Pepper White Sidewalk convertible
2013 MINI JCW GP#0317 (Finnegan)
2013 MINI JCW GP #0028 (Hellbender)
2006 MINI JCW GP#0317 (Super Stella)
2006 MINI JCW GP#0713 (Snap)
2006 Dark Silver Convertible (Stella) Adopted[/b]
speedy1
Tag Queen

Re: JAMM Cards / TShirts / Memberlist

Postby J3kidford » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:32 pm

;)b
Janet
'08 SS Sidewalk MCSCa/M7 16% pulley/M7 CAI/M7 Strut Tower Brace/M7 USS/M7 heatshield/Hotchkis 19mm Rear Sway Bar/Screamin Demon Coil Pak/NGK plugs and wires/one ball exhaust/sprint booster

'13 WS S Roadster with JCW tuning kit
J3kidford
Postmaster General

Postby chiki143 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:16 pm

I finally got around to ordering myself a couple of JAMM shirts. Really nice quality!
chiki143
Postmaster General

Postby ame5399 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:38 pm

* Memberlist (Thank You Green Hornet for starting original post)
Green Hornet, Jonthan Drabek "JD" '10 BRG Clubbie S w/Tuscan Beige, jjdrabek@yahoo.com
Speedy1-Debbie - Motors in Super Stella - GP #0317 ( 2006 MINI Cooper JCW-GP) and occasionally gets to motor in Snap (when GP 713 isn't motoring in him).
j3kidford = Janet = '08 Sparkling Silver/black MCS Sidewalk Cabrio with black bonnet stripes with copper & White pinstripes
chelseabelle-chelseabelle 2010 black/black. Will look like soon ( checkered top/side mirrors , jack skellinton decal on back with dog zero, and front tag saying skellinton)
redryno11 = Ryan, 2009 Hot Chocolate Clubman S with a quiver of bike racks on the roof... known as the 'micro-machine'
Aluvendale (pronounced 'a LOO ven dale') is Jennifer (and Erik) who motor in Sterling, a 2008 Dk Silver/ Lt Silver Clubman S with chrome mirror caps and hood scoop.
Ufnavy06 = Sean + Julie in the Purple Haze w/ Silver roof '06 JCW. Maybe he's the purple people eater....maybe he's not.
Baxtersdad-'09 Cooper S, Horizon Blue/Horizon Blue w Silver Sport Stripes..his name is Baxter (Tom Caloia)
francesrowena - Frances - 2006 MINI Cooper S - Pepper White w/ black bonnet stripes
doomsdaybob = Eric, '03 MSC, DS/B, Dark Gray S-Lites, Some dings, supposed to add character right?
jbentley-brown - I am an over the line member in Saint Marys Ga "10,Cooper, chili red/ white top ,white racing stripes, Union Jack mirror caps and rearview mirror.
Gobsmacked - 1981 Classic Red Mini Cooper Sport & 2002 MINI Dark Silver Cooper S
AAONMS - Traveler – Bob and Nancy DeLoatch – ‘11 JCW Hardtop Eclipse Gray with Black roof and wheels
Chomper-laser blue/black/black bonnet stripes 09 MCS RMW tuned, flame spokes, plastidipped parts and tinted windows
BigDog - Vaughn: 2010 S-Clubman Dark Silver with Black/Red Sport Strips with Black Jack A-Panels and Mirror Caps. Tinted windows. Factory roof rack for 2 bikes. DRAG wheels. MINI name is Merlin...
JaxMCS - jimmy - 05 Pepper White (pancake batter white) with Red and Blue offset stripes
BabyBMW-Anna 08 MCS Pepper White Sidewalk convertible
ame5399
Relative Newbie

Postby francesrowena » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:13 pm

I tried to order the cards and this is the email i got from them. I saw something like this in the forum but now i can't find it:

Hi Frances,

Thanks for your recent order.

I am concerned about how well your order is going to print due to the low resolution of the graphic that you provided. Do you have the graphic in PDF/Vector Format or in a higher resolution version that we could use? You can just email it to us and we will update it for you.

I have placed your order on hold for 48 hours, to give you time to reply. If we don't hear from you, we will print as is.

Please respond as soon as you can, since your order being on hold will affect your guaranteed delivery date. We want you to be happy with your cards and will work with you to make that happen.

Thank You,
Jamie
PrintsMadeEasy.com
Frances
qirlie @ instagram
francesrowena
Losing Control

Postby J3kidford » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:27 am

I don't now why they send they out. It's the same thing we've all used and we've all gotten that message. Some of the edges are a little fuzzy but not that you'd notice without a magnifying glass!
Janet
'08 SS Sidewalk MCSCa/M7 16% pulley/M7 CAI/M7 Strut Tower Brace/M7 USS/M7 heatshield/Hotchkis 19mm Rear Sway Bar/Screamin Demon Coil Pak/NGK plugs and wires/one ball exhaust/sprint booster

'13 WS S Roadster with JCW tuning kit
J3kidford
Postmaster General

Postby francesrowena » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:10 am

okay... well i received my cards and they look fine to me... :)
Frances
qirlie @ instagram
francesrowena
Losing Control

Postby Little Wing » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:04 pm

May I officially join JAMM?
Although we live in Tallahassee, Jacksonville is my home town and we come over often to visit my mother here. :motoring:
I bought my Mini from Tom Bush.
Andy and I have really enjoyed the last couple of events.

This is Little Wing:
Fly On Little Wing ~jimi hendrix~
09 Clubman S
Little Wing
Still has full Control

Postby speedy1 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:26 pm

Little Wing wrote:May I officially join JAMM?
Although we live in Tallahassee, Jacksonville is my home town and we come over often to visit my mother here. :motoring:
I bought my Mini from Tom Bush.
Andy and I have really enjoyed the last couple of events.

There is nothing to join, no fees, just a lot of fun!! Keep an eye on Sunshine MINIs Jacksonville forum for up to date information...and we also try to post stuff (when we remember) on facebook (Jacksonville Area MINI Motorists). It was great seeing you-hope to see you again soon!
speedy1
Tag Queen

Postby speedy1 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:28 pm

Little Wing-
speedy1
Tag Queen

Postby The_chipmunk » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Little Wing-
Ch1pmnk- Alvin, 2007 MINI Cooper S, Pepper White under Black with Red Sport Stripes, and those fancy driving lights that you can't really use! \:D/
1981 Mini 998cc rhd.
2013 MINI John Cooper Works GP2 #1189 of 2000.

The_chipmunk
Losing Control

Postby A Belknap » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:11 pm

Little Wing-
Ch1pmnk- Alvin, 2007 MINI Cooper S, Pepper White under Black with Red Sport Stripes, and those fancy driving lights that you can't really use!
A Belknap- Princess Viktoria- 2012 BRG Cooper S with black top, black mirrors and black bonnet stripes. Tinted windows and driving lamps. Owner: Joakim Fredborg (Joe)
HIS:Princess Viktoria
~2012 Copper S~

HERS: King Gustav
~2014 Countryman S~
A Belknap
Starting to lose Control

Postby Trey5589 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:12 am

Little Wing-
Ch1pmnk- Alvin, 2007 MINI Cooper S, Pepper White under Black with Red Sport Stripes, and those fancy driving lights that you can't really use!
A Belknap- Princess Viktoria- 2012 BRG Cooper S with black top, black mirrors and black bonnet stripes. Tinted windows and driving lamps. Owner: Joakim Fredborg (Joe)
Trey5589- Casper, Pepper White 03' MINI Cooper, Black Roof, Tinted Windows
Trey5589
Relative Newbie

Postby ArBee43 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:04 pm

Little Wing-
ArBee43 - Blue Beast, 02 MCS Electric Blue with White & Black bonnet stripes
02 Cooper S Electric Blue AKA THE BLUE BEAST!
ArBee43
Relative Newbie

Postby meStaq » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:05 am

Little Wing-
meStaq = 2007 MINI Cooper, all Mellow Yellow, JCW suspension, X-Brace
It's a good day to die.
meStaq
Relative Newbie

Postby 003.5 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:29 am

had to update cars.

003.5- chris - Big Red -2012 countryman pure red white sports stripes and wheels and Ginger - 2013 hardtop S chili red
Little Wing-
Chris and Jimmy aka James Bond, Jr.
~ Licensed to thrill ~
What's Control??

Postby Redreesa » Wed May 08, 2013 4:33 pm

WHY DID I NEVER SEE THIS BEFORE???!!!

003.5- chris - Big Red -2012 countryman pure red white sports stripes and wheels and Ginger - 2013 hardtop S chili red
Little Wing-
redreesa- Frankie, 2013 Chili Red Cooper Convertible, Black Top, Black Stripes, Black Rims
Redreesa
Relative Newbie

Postby ContinentalKim » Mon May 13, 2013 8:34 pm

Looks like I need to add my name to the list!

Little Wing-
redreesa- Frankie, 2013 Chili Red Cooper Convertible, Black Top, Black Stripes, Black Rims
ContinentalKim - "Bonnie" 2006 Royal Gray Metallic Cooper S Convertible with Black Top
ContinentalKim
Still has full Control

Postby Yankee Jack » Thu May 23, 2013 6:07 pm

Little Wing-
ContinentalKim - "Bonnie" 2006 Royal Gray Metallic Cooper S Convertible with Black Top
Yankee Jack - "Jack" 2013 Black Countryman Cooper S with White Top
Yankee Jack...
Yankee Jack
Rookie

Postby mini_me_r56 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:53 am

Little Wing-
Yankee Jack - "Jack" 2013 Black Countryman Cooper S with White Top
Mini_me_r56- Josh Cooper and "Mary Jane" 2008 nightfire red MINI, black top, black mirrors, and roof racks.
mini_me_r56
Rookie

Next

Return to Jacksonville Area MINI Motorers